No Soda??....... But I love the BUBBLES!!!!

Options
:glasses: So, I have an addiction to soda and I've tried to stop drinking but I love love the bubbles!:drinker:
I've tried flavored sparkling water and adding lemon and YUCK just weird taste.

Well, not wanting to waste the sparkling water I have left I decided to squirt some MiO in it and YUMMY!!! Now that's what I'm talking about. Bubbly and no weird taste! :laugh:

I thought I would share for all those bubble addicts out there. :tongue:

Replies

• leahsevilla
    leahsevilla Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Have you tried La Croix Pamplemousse? It's the ONLY sparkling water i like. its yummy!
  • saldridge
    saldridge Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Try mixing with cranberry juice or apple juice. It still has calories but is much better for you. Those two juices have enough flavor to allow you to mix about 1:4
  • Drunkadelic
    Drunkadelic Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    GREAT idea. Thank you!!

Also, sparkling water mixed with fruit juice is pretty good. Still have the calories of the fruit juice, but they are cut in half by adding the water!
  • TriciaMcAuley
    Options
    There are some great sugar free sodas (that also don't contain artificial sweeteners) out there too! I like Zevia and Krisda brands. They have all the flavours (cola, root beer, black cherry etc) and they aren't half bad (although the Krisda root beer was bloody awful, in my opinion).
  • chantel14
    chantel14 Posts: 128
    Options
    oceanspray makes a diet cranberry juice! Its bubbly and tastes good :)
  • maryloo2011
    maryloo2011 Posts: 446
    Options
    Have you tried La Croix Pamplemousse? It's the ONLY sparkling water i like. its yummy!

I love LaCroix.... will drink 3-5 cans a day!
  • chantel14
    chantel14 Posts: 128
    Options
    oceanspray makes a diet cranberry juice! Its bubbly and tastes good :)

It's called OceanSpray sparkling cranberry.... comes in reg and diet
  • Newmammaluv
    Newmammaluv Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I was wondering about mio!!! I just got a coupon for some today and was trying to work myself up to it! Thanks for the heads up. :happy:
  • jagh09
    jagh09 Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    I brew some flavored herbal tea and keep it cold. Then I add it into the seltzer, with lots of ice. Depending on the tea flavor, i'll add a squeeze of lemon or a sprig of mint. It's really refreshing!
  • pbjelly524
    Options
    The supermarket I go to sells flavored sparkling water and I love them!! At least, from time to time! The black cherry is my favorite :) It's a good bubble fix ;) lol
  • ChunTingO
    ChunTingO Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    thank you for the idea
  • jagh09
    jagh09 Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    I like Polar Seltzer vanilla, with some mint tea mixed in. Over ice, with some mint leaves - YUM! Refreshing.