The 300 club (Help)

Options
Ladies and Gentlemen I hate to exclude anyone but I figured those similar to me can relate most. I need those of you whom either had a starting weight of 300+ lbs or are currently still over 300 lbs to add me to your friends list. I started at 332.4 and I'm down to 318.4 which is pretty good but I gained a lb last week and I'm trying my best not to freak out. I know one pound is not a big deal but it is a concern because I work my *kitten* off in the gym and I stay under my calories.

I want the 300 club to be a serious support group for those of us who are doing what it takes to be healthy and drop this weight. I will give advice only if I'm living proof of it and I would love it if you guys did the same. I'm serious about dropping 43lbs and if you are serious about your goals then add me, we can get through this together.

I see people posting their goals of 20lbs and they only weigh 160 as of now, I find that to be a little irritating. I know everyone has their own personal goals but being 300+ is a little different than just getting "Fit for the summer" or trying to get a "Beach Body". We have work to do and I hope I get a lot of friend request from those of you who feel the same way I do.

Thank You for your time.

Replies

• CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    I started @ 333. Now @ 261. Would love to participate in such a group. Feel free to add me too.
  • Charli666
    Charli666 Posts: 407
    Options
    started at 303, now at 255.3 ish, feel free to add, but please put a message in the box so i know why your adding me :) thanks
  • amyann4153
    Options
    Hi, I am not in the 300 group but the 200 group and need to lose 60 lbs. A trainer once told me to get on the scale once a month. Yes, this is difficult since I see it everyday staring at me in the bathroom. Your weight fluctuates with weather, humidity, stress, emotions, vacations, etc, so many factors. So, don't freak out and may be you'll be pleasantly surprised the next week.
  • anthony438
    anthony438 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    My start was about 303-ish - down about 17 so far
  • manenuff21
    Options
    I know a lot of factors go into weight but I really felt like I had it this week. Once a month is a scam my trainer buddy used to use as well, it allows you to have little control over your weekly progress and keeps you paying for sessions. it sucks to play with someone's life like that but it's true.
  • CorinthiaB
    CorinthiaB Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    I am in it to win it!
  • stinastudios
    stinastudios Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I've already added you as a friend, but for anyone else in this group, feel free to add me! I'm currently at 308.5, need to get down to 160.