Yay! Finally a NSV moment!

Options
pammi65
pammi65 Posts: 44 Member
Last friday went out to eat with my daughter, we were seated in a booth and it was NOT a tight fit! In fact I had quiet a bit of room to move! This is one of my favorite restaurants so I have been here a lot of times before so was not my first time to sit in one of their booths! I actually prefer booths but before I started loosing had got to be where I felt poured into the booth!
I know this might be small to some but I was so happy!

Replies

• lecia125
    lecia125 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I completely understand where you are coming from! In fact, one of my goals is to be able to sit comfortably in a booth and not feel like my boobs are lying on the table lol,
  • JPayne53
    JPayne53 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I totally PRAISE NSV no matter big or little! I managed to stay away from a coke yesterday and I HAMMED IT UP!!! Haha Brag it up!! :bigsmile:
  • ronda_gettinghealthy
    ronda_gettinghealthy Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    I love NSV's they are so much more important than the scale!!!
  • WVBayouGal
    Options
    I'm new here so don't know what NSV stands for...if someone would please translate. But....tt's a giant step in my opinion!!! I always have to ask for a table whenever thr family goes out to eat. Am looking forward to the day I don't have to do that anymore!!! Congrats to you!!!
  • luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Keep up the good work!
  • LJSpady
    LJSpady Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Rock on! That's awesome!
  • pammi65
    pammi65 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    NSV = Non Scale Victory
    Welcome to MFP!!
  • KatRDH94
    KatRDH94 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    congrats, not scoping out the "wider" booths is definitely a goal of mine too! :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!