Belgium Trip

Options
Hello! Came back from a day trip to Belgium today.
Bought loads of chocolate, but thankfully, am not that eager to taste it all.
Walked all day long, so burned loads of calories. Will reward myself with one pice for every 5 pounds. What say!!!

Replies

• neha_duvvuri
    neha_duvvuri Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Hello! Came back from a day trip to Belgium today.
    Bought loads of chocolate, but thankfully, am not that eager to taste it all.
    Walked all day long, so burned loads of calories. Will reward myself with one pice for every 5 pounds. What say!!!
  • time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    You have more willpower than I do! If I had loads of chocolate around, I would eat it. I am a chocoholic! :laugh:
  • neha_duvvuri
    Options
    You have more willpower than I do! If I had loads of chocolate around, I would eat it. I am a chocoholic! :laugh:
    Me too. But I am seeing my ticker doing a yo-yo dance, so am so fed up, that I don't wanna do anything that increases my weight again.
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    wow--where do you live that you can do day trips to Belgium?
  • neha_duvvuri
    Options
    I live in The Hague, Netehrlands. Its 2 hours by train. Since am from India, am used to such trips. It was like going from my hostel to home in college days. :glasses:

Next week its a two day trip to Antwerp and Brugge. Will keep you all posted and will share the link of snaps. :drinker:
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    I live in The Hague, Netehrlands. Its 2 hours by train. Since am from India, am used to such trips. It was like going from my hostel to home in college days. :glasses:

Next week its a two day trip to Antwerp and Brugge. Will keep you all posted and will share the link of snaps. :drinker:

Ah, hence the windmills!
  • douganl
    douganl Posts: 283 Member
    Options

I am from Rotterdam and my parents live in Belgium (close to Antwerp)! I love the food, particularly in Belgium and of course all their chocolates!!!! I lived in New Delhi for a couple of years while I worked for the Dutch Embassy, where in India are you from????
  • neha_duvvuri
    Options

I am from Rotterdam and my parents live in Belgium (close to Antwerp)! I love the food, particularly in Belgium and of course all their chocolates!!!! I lived in New Delhi for a couple of years while I worked for the Dutch Embassy, where in India are you from????

I have been all over India, since my father is with Central Govt. Mumbai(birth place), Delhi, Bangalore, Kanpur, Agra, Jaipur(city of kings) and list goes on.....