Support is great

Options
I think that this will be so great for me to know that I am not the only one fighting this battle. I recently had a baby and it can be really hard to get that weight off again.

I look forward to building friendships and encouraging others with my progress.

:happy:

Rae

Replies

• raedarling
    Options
    I think that this will be so great for me to know that I am not the only one fighting this battle. I recently had a baby and it can be really hard to get that weight off again.

I look forward to building friendships and encouraging others with my progress.

:happy:

Rae
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Welcome Rae!
  • Canelitas
    Canelitas Posts: 712
    Options
    Hi Rae, Welcome :flowerforyou:
  • marskids
    marskids Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Welcome Rae,
    Congrats on the new baby BTW. Girl or boy??
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Hi Rae! Welcome to MFP and best of luck to you on your journey to a healthier you!:flowerforyou:
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    1.gif
  • debmac63
    debmac63 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    :smile: Welcome! I can tell you that this site has been a huge help for me. Use the tools they give you by logging your food & exercise and you'll do great. I joined the first part of July and so far I have lost 7 pounds. Before I started on this site I had hit a plataue way before I wanted too. (I've got a long way to go). I think the difference is that I'm logging everything that I put in my mouth. Once the calories are used up for the day, I'm done.

Good luck with your weight loss...although I think you'll do great now that you've joined MFP.:happy:
  • JessicaT2007
    JessicaT2007 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Welcome and I have found that I :heart: this place!
  • raedarling
    Options
    thanks for your email... I actually had a little girl. She was a preemie born 9 weeks early only weighing 3 lbs 15 ozs but doing well now and keeping mom busy...

I look forward to hearing from you again...

Rae
  • raedarling
    Options
    Thanks for the encourage... I agree with you about the logging calories I think that it takes the pressure off of worrying about if you have over done it for the day.... I too log everything that I eat right down to the creamer in my coffee and measure it all out so I am not cheating myself.

I do alot of walking with my little girl as we live in a small town where everything is within walking distance...

Well you have a great evening and keep in touch...

Rae