17 day diet

Options
Has anyone heard of the 17 day diet? If so, have you tried it???

Replies

• VKanzler
    VKanzler Posts: 14
    Options
    I've heard of it from The Doctors tv show. I did attempt to try it last November/December... It takes a lot of discipline, but it just didn't work for me and my schedule at the time. The doctor that promotes it has a website, and gives ideas for meals with certain stages of the diet. Good luck!!
  • aunt_hbomb
    aunt_hbomb Posts: 204
    Options
    I am on day 16 and doing pretty good with the exception of my PMS. I really like it because I can eat unlimited protein and veggies. I did of course take a day off for the Easter holiday but other than that I think it's been pretty easy to stick to. I like the challenge of finding new way to prepare/eat chicken, turkey & fish. It seems like a good fit for me, but I do miss my milk which won't be added back for a while.

I've lost about 6-7 lbs in the first 10 days. My Bff has been on it about 2 weeks longer and has lost a total of 20 lbs.

Feel free to ask me any questions.
  • Meekah44
    Meekah44 Posts: 34
    Options
    I've heard of it but haven't tried it. I considered it though..
  • ImperfektAngel
    ImperfektAngel Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I am on day 16 and doing pretty good with the exception of my PMS. I really like it because I can eat unlimited protein and veggies. I did of course take a day off for the Easter holiday but other than that I think it's been pretty easy to stick to. I like the challenge of finding new way to prepare/eat chicken, turkey & fish. It seems like a good fit for me, but I do miss my milk which won't be added back for a while.

I've lost about 6-7 lbs in the first 10 days. My Bff has been on it about 2 weeks longer and has lost a total of 20 lbs.

this diet lasts only 17 days?
  • heniko
    heniko Posts: 796 Member
    Options
  • 12by311
    12by311 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options

this diet lasts only 17 days?

No....it sounds really gimmicky, but it's not. It's 4 cycles of 17 days (I guess to break it down and make it seem "easier").