Hello, I'm a newbie......

bopeep734
bopeep734 Posts: 6 Member
edited September 26 in Introduce Yourself
.......and this has been hard. I just had a baby 4 months ago and I can't seem to loose the weight or have a hard time finding time to excessive, but since it has gotten warm I've gone on at least a 30 minute walk everyday!!

My hardest thing is not to eat too much, I LOVE FOOD!!! I also love my beer and wine!!

Anyone else in my same boat?

Replies

• squishycow7
    squishycow7 Posts: 820 Member
    well, I haven't had a baby... but the beer & wine, yes!

So far the site's been working great for me - hasn't been that long but it already seems longer than anything else I've stuck to.

GOOD LUCK :)
  • MizElzy
    MizElzy Posts: 5 Member
    Me too. i am a newbie also but my daughter is now three and i have always failed at getting this weight off. I LOVE FOOD as well and its super hard. i just started this Monday so i hope it gets easier with time
  • fab50G
    fab50G Posts: 384 Member
    Well, my "baby" is 21! But I do love my beer! This site has helped me lose 23lbs since 01/31/11. It really helps to track food and exercise and you'll that MFP friends are the BEST motivators! Welcome aboard.
  • sheisbrown
    sheisbrown Posts: 171 Member
    No baby yet for me but I love to eat too. Too much. I also love to snack. This site has helped me put it all in perspective and also practice a little protion control! I have lost 53 lbs total - 43 of them while on this site.

Seems like you are on your way. Just don't give up!
  • bopeep734
    bopeep734 Posts: 6 Member
    My first child is 21, and believe me, having a kid at 18 and now at 40, your body doesn't bounce back! lol
  • I am a newbie. I need to get into shape and be healthy so my husband and I can have kids next year.
This discussion has been closed.