I love my......

Options
I am not a kitchen gadget person--more things to wash and find homes for. My friend has been telling me how much she loves her salad spinner--after many months of fighting it I finally got one and LOVE IT!! What do you all love to use in the kitchen?

Replies

• Laine
    Laine Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I am not a kitchen gadget person--more things to wash and find homes for. My friend has been telling me how much she loves her salad spinner--after many months of fighting it I finally got one and LOVE IT!! What do you all love to use in the kitchen?
  • time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    My garlic press. I don't have to peel the cloves, just pop 'em in the press and squeeze! It's a Pampered Chef one, I love their stuff!
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    My blender--makes great smoothies!
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    My Malto Mario cast iron pot from Crate and Barrel......anything from Crate and Barrel for that matter
  • calatibo
    calatibo Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    my mortar and pestle for making curry pastes and the like.
  • shorerider
    Options

Now I'm disappointed--I would have thought you'd have your own personal haggis maker thingie!
  • time2wrk
    Options

Now I'm disappointed--I would have thought you'd have your own personal haggis maker thingie!
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    my meatloaf pan...it's a specially designed loaf pan with holes in the bottom so the fat and grease drip off into another pan below it...and the second pan comes with it and can be used for baking breads and anything else...

my Brita water pitcher...helps me get in my 8+ glasses of water every day
  • calatibo
    calatibo Posts: 289 Member
    Options

nah, i just catch them on the mountains round here, free range is best.
  • shorerider
    Options

nah, i just catch them on the mountains round here, free range is best.

lmao.gif
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    does it have to be a kitchen appliance that i love.... cause im not sure i can think of one that i "love"

but i do love..... my new nike workout shoes lol

jackie
  • marskids
    marskids Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    magic bullet blender thingy. It's a great size for my apt.
  • Fit2btied
    Fit2btied Posts: 486
    Options
    I love my cuisinart grill/griddle. I made eggs on one side, pancakes and canadian bacon on the other. The two plates pop off for easy cleaning. I use it several times a week for all sorts of things!
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    I finally got water cooler delivery. . .that thing makes me feel like a hydrated princess!

And my French Press pot, now that I've cut back to one cup of caffeinated a day. . .

and my old-fashioned crank top stove top popcorn maker. I just ate popcorn, apples and cheese for dinner while watching the Olympics.:flowerforyou:
  • jlwhelan1
    jlwhelan1 Posts: 664
    Options
    Husband:heart::heart: .
    He cooks, washes dishes, puts them away, empties the trash, mops the floor. He's to most useful thing to have in the kitchen.:laugh:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I love my George Foreman grill! I use it several times a week, for chicken, chicken sausges, paninis, etc. Also, my toaster is used quite often for my whole-grain english muffins and waffles! ;)
  • time2wrk
    Options
    Husband:heart::heart: .
    He cooks, washes dishes, puts them away, empties the trash, mops the floor. He's to most useful thing to have in the kitchen.:laugh:
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Mine's more useful on the grill.
  • JessicaT2007
    JessicaT2007 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I love my cuisinart grill/griddle. I made eggs on one side, pancakes and canadian bacon on the other. The two plates pop off for easy cleaning. I use it several times a week for all sorts of things!

This is my fav thing too! Makes breakfast fast and easy and less messy!
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    and my old-fashioned crank top stove top popcorn maker. I just ate popcorn, apples and cheese for dinner while watching the Olympics.:flowerforyou:

I love those little sampler tray dinners...I used to love to have some cheese and apples and celery and low fat (well reduced fat) peanut butter with some crackers for dinner...so yum!
  • heartshapdworld
    heartshapdworld Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Caphlon! I use to work at Bed, Bath & Beyond (we sold SO many salad spinners!), so I learned a lot about cookware. I bought one 3 1/2 quart sauce pan just to try it. OMG! I bought the entire set of stainless steel cookware the same week.