Does anyone have a Garmin?

Options
2»

Replies

• reallymyBEST
    reallymyBEST Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I got a 305 this summer and it's helped my running a lot! I love it! The only negative is that I sweat a ton and have to put a wristband under it on the hot day or it gets a little annoying. I just got the attachment for my bike and am excited to set it up this wknd.
  • njfitnessgirl
    Options
    I have the Garmin Forerunner 305 and I absolutely love it. I run about 3-4 times a week and I use the heart rate monitor a lot for my p90x workouts. I love my Garmin and its worked great for tracking my pace and my workouts.
  • KimmieBrie
    KimmieBrie Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    After hours spent reading DC Rainmaker (and other) reviews, I purchased the Garmin Forerunner 210 today! Hooray!

Yay! Enjoy... I got the 410 a week ago but I haven't really figured it all out yet. Used once so far on an outdoor run to track distance but haven't used the HRM yet but looking forward to it!
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    I have had two Garmins, both 305s. One succumbed to puppy teeth (it still technically works but I can't see the screen). My second got lost after a race. I am still hoping it will turn up somewhere in the house, I am sure I brought it home. If not, I will be buying another Garmin. I have been very satisfied with them. I will go with one with a heartrate monitor as well.
    I have dealt with customer service a couple of times and have always been happy with the service. I have also read a number of reviews that say the same thing.

I have an iPhone and use the imapmyrun app now since my Garmin is MIA. It works to track distance and pace, but its just not the same. I don't like that I can't see it as easily as my Garmin since I wear it on an armband, the Garmin is on the wrist. I find it difficult when I am trying to run a target pace because i can't see it and where the pace is shown , its really small.