Started C25K - How to enter Weight..?

Options
I finally started the C25K this morning. I bought the app on the iPhone as I couldn't get the intervals to work properly on RunKeeper. But! I bought the plugin to measure cals and gps but it shows no cals as I have no weight set.. How do I set my weight? I found a weight section under goals in settings but that doesn't do much even after a full quit and restart of the app. Anyone with any ideas? Hmm..

Worked it out!

Replies

• goal30Lori
    goal30Lori Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    This is so not an answer to your question, but what I recommend is getting the Nike+ GPS app for $1.99, which will track your route, pace, and calories, and then use the free C25K podcasts by Robert Ullrey. The podcasts have music, and run/walk cues along with a few motivational phrases. It's what I used and it was great! I LOVE the feedback from the Nike app too.

:)
  • minburke
    minburke Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Oh ok? I had a look at the nike app but couldn't see much on it but I'll take another look and look up the podcast.. at the moment I've got a playlist set up in the c25k and it says the prompts through it and measures the route on a map and the cals etc.. Now that I've worked out how to change my weight hehe

what sort of feedback does the nike app give?
  • goal30Lori
    goal30Lori Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    It gives you your pace at certain distance and time intervals, and then you can log into the nike+ website and see a graph of your pace and on your route, etc. I really love it! If you link your Nike to Facebook, you can even have friends cheer you on when they post on your facebook and you will hear it when you run!