SIZE 10 JEANS!!!

Options
jill927
jill927 Posts: 471 Member
Oh. My. Gosh. OMG!

I just went shopping and I bought a pair of jeans in a SIZE TEN! I haven't worn a size ten since I was 14 years old!! I currently weigh less and am smaller in sizes than when I graduated High School!!!!

You guys are so amazing! Thank you all so so so much! I would never have made it this far without this website (THANKS MIKE!) and I never would have made it without all the support I get from y'all!:smooched:

So, with my overall goal of being a size 8 coming into sight (OMG OMG OMG) I would like to take this opportunity to say I LOVE YOU GUYS!

:heart: Jill

Replies

• jill927
    Options
    Oh. My. Gosh. OMG!

I just went shopping and I bought a pair of jeans in a SIZE TEN! I haven't worn a size ten since I was 14 years old!! I currently weigh less and am smaller in sizes than when I graduated High School!!!!

You guys are so amazing! Thank you all so so so much! I would never have made it this far without this website (THANKS MIKE!) and I never would have made it without all the support I get from y'all!:smooched:

So, with my overall goal of being a size 8 coming into sight (OMG OMG OMG) I would like to take this opportunity to say I LOVE YOU GUYS!

:heart: Jill
  • pdxmomof2
    pdxmomof2 Posts: 643
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!!!!

What a wonderful accomplishment. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    Thats AWESOME!!!!!

congrats:flowerforyou:
    jackie
  • pbjsand
    pbjsand Posts: 58
    Options
    YOU GO GRIL!!!!! Keep up the great work.
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! That's awesome!

I think you look TERRIFIC right now, but go for an 8 girl!!!
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    WOO HOO!!! Good job! :drinker: :flowerforyou: :happy:
  • jill927
    Options
    Congrats!!! That's awesome!

I think you look TERRIFIC right now, but go for an 8 girl!!!
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Awwww thank you!
  • Reesy
    Reesy Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Nothing could be better than that!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :drinker: :drinker:
  • sebaseth
    sebaseth Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I am so excited for you. My goal is to fit into a size 8 as well. I tried on some tens this weekend, I got them on but not exactly the comfort I was looking for. I think another 5-10 and I will be in a 10, too!! Congratulations, again.
  • jlwhelan1
    jlwhelan1 Posts: 664
    Options
    Ecard-Congrats-001-Lui.jpg
  • heartshapdworld
    heartshapdworld Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Oh My Gosh! That is so Awesome!:drinker:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    That's soooooooo great! Congratulations!
    I asked my mother in law to go to the Salvation Army store near her and get me some size 10's, cuz she can get em for a buck! I told her that if I can't fit into em now, I know I will within a month!
    I am still in shock that this site has helped me lose so much weight! I sure didn't expect what a life changing experience this place has been for me! Thank you Mike for making the site! And thank all of you wonderful members!!! MFP is THE GREATEST!!!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Whooo hooo!!! Congrats!!!!! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • chubbymom
    chubbymom Posts: 164
    Options
    Congrats!!!
  • kathy42520
    kathy42520 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    Great job! Congratulations!!!!
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Wow. I mean WOW! That must be a wonderful feeling. You are truly an inspiration to me personally. :flowerforyou:
  • BetterVersion
    Options
    They make size 10 jeans?!?!?!

LOL!

Way to go! That must feel amazing!!!
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    Ecard-Congrats-001-Lui.jpg

I'm not sure if my husband would be comfortable with you posting his picture...
  • JessicaT2007
    JessicaT2007 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I am beyond happy for you! Congrats!!! :drinker:
  • jill927
    Options
    Oh my gosh, you guys are so sweet!! This is exactly what I was talking about! I NEVER in my wildest dreams thought that I would be able to get down to a size 10! Trust me, if I can make it, you guys can make it!!!!!

Also, a strange insight into weight: my cousin, who I always thought of as my skinny cousin (that one that you love, but secretly hate just a little cuz she's a skinny-b) told me today that she is also a size 10! We're the same height and she weighs like 25 lbs less than me, but now we're in the same pants size!!! What the heck!?! lol. I'm always told that I "carry my weight well" which always seemed like a backhanded compliment if I ever heard one, but I'm really starting to believe it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!