Calling out to the ladies, what is it that you do when you w

Options

Replies

• CCSunlight
    CCSunlight Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I love the jasmine vanilla aromatherapy line at Bath and Body Works (side note: i'm a little bias, i work there). When i really want to spoil myself I'll use the shower gel and the sugar scrub in the shower and then i'll lotion up afterwards. Always does the trick.
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    Straightening my hair. My hair looks pretty damn good right now.
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    def take a bubble bath....also take a pic of yourself in some lingerie and send it to your bfs (hubbys) cell phone :)
  • jtsmou
    jtsmou Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    This thread sucks without video proof.
  • alex215
    alex215 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Reading through this thread makes me feel like I am Zack from Saved by the Bell when he and Screech spied on on all the girls at sleep over and having girl talk.
  • kelligonzales
    Options
    I feel feel sexy in a boobie shirt..... love hiking up the twins and showing the world. All the haters can suck it.
  • jtsmou
    jtsmou Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    I feel feel sexy in a boobie shirt..... love hiking up the twins and showing the world. All the haters can suck it.

The shirt? Or.....?
  • Pedro_Infante
    Pedro_Infante Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Is this an exclusive club?

I love soaking in a hot bath for hours...

Makes me feel sexy and smell great! Owooooo!!!
  • tmogs
    tmogs Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    *kitten*.

lol ;-D
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    total tomboy here! toes and nails, eh not my style really. hair and makeup... ONLY if im going out. heels... tried it once almost broke my ankle never again. masterbation is already taken... ah hell i got nada. lol.
  • ninyagwa
    ninyagwa Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I put on my black corset & some silky sexy underpants and then challenge my husband to not touch me....he always gives in!
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    *kitten*.
    Damn I just spit up diet mt dew.

Very funny!
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    I like to wear my Saturday Night underpanties on a week night.
  • simplyxaddicted
    simplyxaddicted Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Usually feel most sexy dressing up to go to a party ( bridal shower , wedding ) The looks i get from the hubby are great and is what makes me feel so sexy
  • ItsOn130
    ItsOn130 Posts: 269
    Options
    I take pics of myself and send it to my hubby! Love the responses I get from him! :blushing:
  • ItsOn130
    ItsOn130 Posts: 269
    Options
    I like to wear my Saturday Night underpanties on a week night.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • MiNiMoNkI
    MiNiMoNkI Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Back comb my hair :)
  • FunRun08
    FunRun08 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    *kitten*.

LOL works every time!
  • tammyquinnlmt
    tammyquinnlmt Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I love the jasmine vanilla aromatherapy line at Bath and Body Works (side note: i'm a little bias, i work there). When i really want to spoil myself I'll use the shower gel and the sugar scrub in the shower and then i'll lotion up afterwards. Always does the trick.

Jasmine is a natural aphrodisiac...many men love it! I get all dolled up, and send my hubby dirty texts. Or, when he gets home I sneak around molesting him until the kiddo goes to bed. Builds anticipation and makes for incredible sex!
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I put on my black corset & some silky sexy underpants and then challenge my husband to not touch me....he always gives in!
    There is no loser in that game.