My First Post After Losing 109 lbs!

Options
2»

Replies

• smartal5
    smartal5 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Thank you very much for sharing with all of us. You are an absolute inspiration to myself, and I'm sure to numerous others who read your post and gleaned as much (if not more) encouragement as I did.

I wish you luck in your continued journey, though looking at your perseverance and willpower, I highly doubt you'll need it.
  • ChristineM1953
    ChristineM1953 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Very proud of you! I am glad you were able to lose the weight without the bypass surgery. I know that there are many instances where it has been a lofesaver, but there can be so many complications from it. I actually considered it at one time, and am glad now I did not have it. I have lost 50# through changing my diet and exercising and I feel very healthy.
  • mammy275
    mammy275 Posts: 1
    Options
    That is awesome. I have about 150 lbs to lose and and considering by pass surgery. I command anyone who can lose that much wait. :smile:
  • WhyW8
    WhyW8 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Your story is an inspiring one! I have been trying to help a friend that was almost 500 pounds and while he was living with us for 5 months (and eating the healthy stuff I bought and working out) he lost about 60 pounds. But now living on his own, he looks like he is creeping up there again. I don't know what it will take to make him have his AHA! moment but I am going to show him your story (and recommend this website), because your story made me want to cry with the hope and belief that anything is possible. Great work - keep it up! Also, you should write a book...just my opinion.
  • lajuice24
    lajuice24 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    You have done a wonderful job! Congrats on your loss and good luck on your continued journey!
  • tbrew811
    tbrew811 Posts: 40
    Options
    Awesome!!!! Thanks for sharing your story.

I was very inspiring