New to My Fitness Pal.

mecasgirl
mecasgirl Posts: 64
edited September 26 in Introduce Yourself
Hello all,
I am new to this program. I am currently trying to lose 35 pounds before October. I am using the Insanity program but cannot follow their diet. A friend of mine told me about this site and I wanted to give it a try. I find myself being more careful about what I am eating. It is amazing to see how many calories something is. I am looking for friends to help motivate me and keep me on track. Thanks and happy losing!:happy:

Replies

• Kiwijay
    Kiwijay Posts: 216
    :flowerforyou: Oh you are going to love it here, welcome onboard and I am sure you will get your journey complete. Good Luck and happy journey
  • nicakk01
    nicakk01 Posts: 71 Member
    HI and Welcome! You can send me a friend request! Insanity huh...we just watch the commerical on that - it looks amazing. How long have you been doing the work outs? Best of luck to you!
  • I have been using this site for about 3 weeks, and have recommended it to several of my friends. I really like it.:flowerforyou:
  • It sounds like this site is perfect for you. Be honest with your reporting and it will make you see foods as the calories they contain and the exercise needed to burn them. It will make it easier to skip the "costly" foods and choose meals that give you more enjoyment and nutrition for less calories.
  • letsgetserious
    letsgetserious Posts: 140 Member
    Welcome........

Yeup your right......this site is pretty cool.... I have been on for approximately 3.5 weeks and your right
    when you realize how many calories are in something.....

Best of luck to you and remember we are all in this together

:wink:
This discussion has been closed.