New to My Fitness Pal

Options
I just joined this week, and would love some friends so I can stay motivated in my journey to loose these 20 lbs my goal.

Replies

• noworry87
    noworry87 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    hey!..i joined two weeks ago and this site and the app on my phoneis excellent! i need to lose 60 pounds!
  • Raven5287
    Raven5287 Posts: 31
    Options
    Ive used to use loseit off and on and just started regularly using this app about a week and a half ago... I love it! Im trying to tone up and lose about 10 lbs myself.... it really does help to see exactly what your eating and how many calories...
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!! Good luck to all!
  • TOlson13
    TOlson13 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey ,

I am new to MFP.... I am on here like many others to get some motivation to loose a much needed 20ish lbs. I am newly married & have found that with my stress level becoming much lower, I spend more time "stuffing my face". My husband and I are in a place where we would like to start having children, however I am not feeling like my body is any kind of shape to become pregnant & I am terrified of getting pregnant & gaining so much weight that I can't loose it.

I am looking forward to sharing motivating stories.
  • Raven5287
    Raven5287 Posts: 31
    Options
    i understand what you mean! I gained a bunch of weight when i got with my fiance and was just starting to get back into shape and ideal weight when i got pregnant... i gained 50 lbs and was terrified! luckly i went back down but have alot of toning up to do and still another 10 lbs that kind of sticks....my son is now 20 months old and im determined to get in shape and stay that way. I dont want to get pregnant again and not be fit and healthy cause i dont think i would ever recover fomr that. good luck to you!
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Options
    Welcome all! Feel free to add me as well! This site is awesome!