Happy to be here

Laynee
Laynee Posts: 45
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
I found this site a week ago and I'm so happy I did. I've done other programs in the past. I really believe this is actually going to work. It's so simple and straightforward. I know what I need to do. I just need to do it! Thanks to all those who post recipes, encouragement, etc.

84495.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• Laynee
    Laynee Posts: 45
    I found this site a week ago and I'm so happy I did. I've done other programs in the past. I really believe this is actually going to work. It's so simple and straightforward. I know what I need to do. I just need to do it! Thanks to all those who post recipes, encouragement, etc.

84495.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Canelitas
    Canelitas Posts: 712
    Welcome Aboard! :flowerforyou:
  • PWPJR
    PWPJR Posts: 1
    And I am Happy that you introduced me to this web site as well. Thank you, love ya, PWPJR
    P.S. We can do all things through Christ who gives us Strength!
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Hi and Welcome!

This site is FANTASTIC..stick with it and it will work
    Good luck

Kim
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    I joined yesterday and I am really looking forward to it helping me. I know it will help all of us. Good luck. I made hamburger helper last night for dinner and I about had a cow considering how much they think is a serving and how much I eat of it LOL. So no more hamburger helper for me. I actually went out and walked for an extra 30 minutes uphill because of eating that for dinner. I had to go and work it off LOL. Now I know to watch it more closely. I am so glad I found this site also. I think with all the encouragment we are getting from everyone else it shouldnt be that hard. Hard enough but doable.

Connie
This discussion has been closed.