May 1st= 30 day shred! any one?

Options

Replies

• lisa_2011
    lisa_2011 Posts: 11
    Options
    Im defnitely in... I should be getting my dvd on Saturday just in time to start May 1st....
    I will be doing the workout in the mornings.. and I do my weigh ins on Monday mornings...
  • florabourne
    florabourne Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday! it burns.
  • sarahs440
    sarahs440 Posts: 405
    Options
    yes I am in! I joined a group in April but went out of town and then got sick. I got so far behind I lost my motivation. But in the two weeks I did it I lostsix pounds and about 7-8 inches. I will definately start again with you guys! I had such good results I want to get back into it! I had knee problems with level 2 so I might have to stay on level one a little longer. We'll see though! I would seuggest everyone take measurements and pics. A lot of people dont lose pounds but they do lose a ton of inches.
  • sdirbder
    sdirbder Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I am going to start in May. I will be picking it up this weekend. I think I am only going to do it 4- 5 days a week with added cardio the other days.
  • bmbellamy
    bmbellamy Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Started 2 days ago and I'm amazed at the workout that she has managed to squeeze into 20 minutes!

Count me in!
  • aluginbill
    aluginbill Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Does any one know how many calories you burn doing the 20 min workouts?
  • Enduranze3
    Enduranze3 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!
  • lotushw
    lotushw Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I should be getting my dvd today, so I'm in! Has anyone tried this before and know if this will be bad for my knees? I had a knee injury at the beginning of this year but I'm fully recovered. I tried Zumba last week and it had a bit of jumping activity, so my knee started hurting. I really want to try this program though!!
  • hollykmckinney
    Options
    Does any one know how many calories you burn doing the 20 min workouts?

I am in!!
    Not sure, it will vary for all of us. I will use my HRM the first day and tell you.
  • donnaeve8
    donnaeve8 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I would like to join you all. I had gotten 3 days done a few weeks ago but didn't keep up with it (it's hard to exercise at home). Starting May 1, that will change!
  • aluginbill
    aluginbill Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am in!!
    Not sure, it will vary for all of us. I will use my HRM the first day and tell you.
    [/quote]

Thank you :)
  • ruhimaach
    ruhimaach Posts: 171
    Options
    Never mind. Thought this group is for Ripped in 30.
  • katemarjoram
    Options
    My DVD didn't arrive :-(

If it arrives Monday I might still jump on board and do a double workout day on Tuesday (one session in the morning and one in the evening) so I wind up in sync with the number of sessions done by everyone else.
  • zoebea33
    zoebea33 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Just ordered mine today so i'm in if it comes in time :happy:

6438870.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • rlcourtney
    Options
    Yes - definitely! I'm going to do it first thing in the AM every day. Consistency seems to work best for me :)
  • Sadie98072
    Sadie98072 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Count me in too.
    If any of you need a copy, you could download it for coughfreecough from torentz.
  • sarahs440
    sarahs440 Posts: 405
    Options
    I should be getting my dvd today, so I'm in! Has anyone tried this before and know if this will be bad for my knees? I had a knee injury at the beginning of this year but I'm fully recovered. I tried Zumba last week and it had a bit of jumping activity, so my knee started hurting. I really want to try this program though!!

You will want to be very careful with your knee. I had a lot of problems when I got to level 2. So I am going to do extra knee stretches and stay on level one a little longer than 10 days.
  • traceface1788
    traceface1788 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    in!
  • DebRives
    DebRives Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I'm in.
  • shellrae1973
    shellrae1973 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm in as well!