new member-already impressed!

Options
this is yet another attempt to track all my food in hopes of dropping 17lbs. i've tried others but they are either too complex and not easy to navigate or not informative enough. this one looks promising! looking to chat with those in my category-i'm looking for a rather small weight loss since i'm in fairly decent shape but at the same tiem i need to restructure my body and shape completely because i'm on the decline here. i just turned 26 and i swear i feel my metabolism already slowing down! very scary....:cry:

Replies

• vickster82
    vickster82 Posts: 108
    Options
    this is yet another attempt to track all my food in hopes of dropping 17lbs. i've tried others but they are either too complex and not easy to navigate or not informative enough. this one looks promising! looking to chat with those in my category-i'm looking for a rather small weight loss since i'm in fairly decent shape but at the same tiem i need to restructure my body and shape completely because i'm on the decline here. i just turned 26 and i swear i feel my metabolism already slowing down! very scary....:cry:
  • jill927
    jill927 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    aw welcome!!! You'll love it here -- I do! It is so easy to use and you can get sooooooooooo much awesome support! We should be support buddies, I have 18 lbs left to lose! :love: I can't believe I have less than 20 lbs left!!!

Welcome to the MFP family!
  • alifelessevident
    Options
    welcome welcome:smile:
  • Canelitas
    Canelitas Posts: 712
    Options
    Welcome, Best Wishes :flowerforyou: