sdfhaksdfhaklewujaoidfuaseifj

Yup, that's how I'm feeling. I haven't written on here in a long time because of how frustrated with myself I am. :explode: And embarrassed because I can't seem to do something as simple as lose weight. :blushing: I'm what my family calls a "control freak"...except I'm not in control. I had five weeks to lose 7 lb before going away to Costa Rica with my family. I weighed myself before going and was actually at a tolerable weight. Came home and am 6 lb heavier. The worse part is, I feel heavier. Our luggage is lost (now for three days), so I was going through my clothes to find something to wear and can't fit in to anything. sdfkjasdlfjaskl;dfjaskldfjasdkl;fj. I keep reading all the supportive threads and am appreciative. But boy am I angry with myself. I have never felt so out of control of anything in my life (or at least not in the last 3 years...) Anyway, now I'm even more frustrated with myself for being a big whiner. Thanks for reading. No support needed. Just needed to get it down in writing so that I could admit to myself my frustrations and now hopefully can actively do something about it. Oh yeah, did I mention that on my Costa Rican vacation, my brother-in-law has a 20 year old skinny girlfriend? And I actually like her...the skinny you-know-what...:wink:

Replies

• iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Yup, that's how I'm feeling. I haven't written on here in a long time because of how frustrated with myself I am. :explode: And embarrassed because I can't seem to do something as simple as lose weight. :blushing: I'm what my family calls a "control freak"...except I'm not in control. I had five weeks to lose 7 lb before going away to Costa Rica with my family. I weighed myself before going and was actually at a tolerable weight. Came home and am 6 lb heavier. The worse part is, I feel heavier. Our luggage is lost (now for three days), so I was going through my clothes to find something to wear and can't fit in to anything. sdfkjasdlfjaskl;dfjaskldfjasdkl;fj. I keep reading all the supportive threads and am appreciative. But boy am I angry with myself. I have never felt so out of control of anything in my life (or at least not in the last 3 years...) Anyway, now I'm even more frustrated with myself for being a big whiner. Thanks for reading. No support needed. Just needed to get it down in writing so that I could admit to myself my frustrations and now hopefully can actively do something about it. Oh yeah, did I mention that on my Costa Rican vacation, my brother-in-law has a 20 year old skinny girlfriend? And I actually like her...the skinny you-know-what...:wink:
  • Canelitas
    Canelitas Posts: 712
    I'm glad you made it home safely :wink:
  • 6 pounds is not so much, take it easy on yourself. You were on a trip, I can gain a pound in one night on a weekend.
    Relax, take a deep breath.
    Since you are a control freak, sit down and plan your meals for the next few days and plan your work outs.

Sorry to hear about the luggage though. That sucks, but you can't do anything about it, I guess you will have to go SHOPPING, what a bummer.

Good luck with everthing, and I know it helps to vent on here sometimes. I am not usually emotional, but I had to vent a few nights ago and I think it really helped. The next day I got up and took charge and did my run. You will feel better also. Hang in there.:flowerforyou: