@#$WEKLGJD254tegrf@#R

Options
because words cannot express how angry i am right now!
:explode: :grumble:
(dont ask)

just please, make me happy:flowerforyou:
you's always do so good at making me laugh:ohwell:

Replies

• obliged
    obliged Posts: 465
    Options
    because words cannot express how angry i am right now!
    :explode: :grumble:
    (dont ask)

just please, make me happy:flowerforyou:
    you's always do so good at making me laugh:ohwell:
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Why did the tomato turn red?
    It saw the salad dressing!

Sorry, it's what I've got at this late hour (HUGS)
  • gabrielled
    gabrielled Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I won't ask. But I will ask. Are you angry at yourself? Or someone else? It's always easier when it's someone else. So anyway...whatzup girlfriend? My eleven year old son sent 125 texts in 6 days; I checked his statement online. Good thing I have unlimited texting. Just who is an eleven year old texting so much, you might ask? His eleven year old girlfriendsssss. OH, and one of them has a 16 yr old sister who is ALSO texting my ELEVEN year old son. So. I too and trying not to be mad. Why does a 16 year old girl text an 11 year old boy? Hmm? Okay, so now I have burdened you with my GRRRR. How do you feel now? Oh. and summer is over for me. and I have to go to work tomorrow. So feel for me baby. I got 8 hours of meetings in the next 3 days. Feel for me. Sigh....
  • StrawberryMargarita
    Options
    What comes first, the Chicken or the egg?
    The egg comes first, the egg is for breakfast and the chicken is for dinner.
    :tongue:
  • briblue72
    briblue72 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I won't ask. But I will ask. Are you angry at yourself? Or someone else? It's always easier when it's someone else. So anyway...whatzup girlfriend? My eleven year old son sent 125 texts in 6 days; I checked his statement online. Good thing I have unlimited texting. Just who is an eleven year old texting so much, you might ask? His eleven year old girlfriendsssss. OH, and one of them has a 16 yr old sister who is ALSO texting my ELEVEN year old son. So. I too and trying not to be mad. Why does a 16 year old girl text an 11 year old boy? Hmm? Okay, so now I have burdened you with my GRRRR. How do you feel now? Oh. and summer is over for me. and I have to go to work tomorrow. So feel for me baby. I got 8 hours of meetings in the next 3 days. Feel for me. Sigh....

My brothers-in-law are 14 and 16 and they text CONSTANTLY - especially the 14 year-old. He, too, is texting his girlfriendsssss. I think he'd text just about anyone, though... simply because he can.
  • obliged
    Options
    ok firstly, thank you for the jokes, they were actually what i needed (plus i found Mandas cat thread:bigsmile: )
    secondly, if this doesnt make sense, i am sorry :flowerforyou:
    gabrielled - oh that sounds nasty! i do feel for you, meetings suck:indifferent:

no i am not angry at me, i am actually quite pleased with myself, after the week i've had (a few days binge eating as well) i still managed to lose weight and have kept myself on track the past two days

the reason i was (and still am, but not as much) angry is because two of my housemates are ganging up on me and trying to drive me out of the house by telling my lanlord all types of stories - most notable that my music is too loud (which at first it was but i turned it down when they asked) which apparently wasn't good enough for them and the fact that i dont speak to them (which I dont because a) i dont really think they're nice and the type of people i want to get to know and b) they dont speak to me)
    so they continued to complain to my landlord about stuff and yesterday my landlord sent an email to the people i live with stating that now we have to "wear headphones at all times when watching TVs in our rooms and listening to any type of music" which a) i can't do on my tv, it doesnt have a headphone jack, b) i cant do on my stereo (which is the only way i can listen to the radio... yes i know i should be able to on my ipod, but it doesnt work on mine, and its no where on a menu i can find) anyway i cant do it on my stereo because my headphones either dont work or dont fit in the jack
    but they dont seem to care because its "only fair" for the rest of the house, now i've been living here for a year and a half, and before these two people came along, there was no problem with the level of music or anything else (i only had one complaint, and that was last year)
    i've asked these two girls to do only three things 1- dont leave lights on all night, 2- dont use lights during the day, and 3- if you use the kettle, fill it up after you finish with (the first two we have been told numerous times by our landlord to do so) and so far they've only complied with the 1st one and everytime i put up a note or remind them they ignore me or put up a counter note or tear mine down, and they still refuse to fill the kettle and in fact empty it just after i've refilled it:explode:
    so with the (i'm going to assume) numerous complaints they've made against me in the past few weeks and the numerous ones to come (as stated above, i cant comply with these new house "noise control" rules) i might be getting kicked out of the house because in the lease (which i signed only last week) it says "continuation of breaking house rules will lead to a two week notice"

so in counter of this, if i am going to get kicked out i am going to make it so gosh-darn-g worth it and have currently taken to singing EVERY song i listen to, no matter where i am in the house, my room, the kitchen, etc. they want a war i'll give them a war:devil:

oh also - the reason i am not as angry as i was before is because one of my friends cousins has a spare room i can move into for as long as i want/need to if i kicked out of here, and i get to have my own bathroom! plus i've spent the last two hours singing my lungs out (to her through the wall) and actually managed to get some human phys study done, which i didnt get to do over the weekend because of all this stuff

again if this makes no sense, sorry but i'm running late for work, that took a lot longer to write than i thought, oh also, i have not had a single chocolate bar in this whole thing, i am proud of me :bigsmile:

but now i have to tell my parents about this :sad: :angry: :grumble: :explode: :frown: :sick:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    okay first HUGS aussie libra.....second when do you want me there boo?!:mad: :angry: :grumble: .....messin' w/ my aussie Libra eh?! :devil: they will pay dearly!!!

So okay, are they new housemates? and I think that is really petty that they are pulling that crap w/ you girl!.....are they the only ones you live w/? I hate to think of you having to deal w/ that all by yourself....I mean I know you are a strong young lady, but still:angry: ......

I like that you ignore it, maybe you can write the landlord a note or talk to them and explain your situation....I mean that's not fair if you're not blaring your telly or music....especially if you have no headphone jack for it...

I hope things work out girl...thinking of you and wish I had better advice honey!
    hugs!!!!:heart::heart:
    Ali :flowerforyou:
  • gabrielled
    Options
    I hate roomies. I always had to suck it up and pay the whole rent myself, otherwise I would soon be sharing my room with a cell mate with federal charges!! They drove me so crazy I thought I would do something criminal. So, if you found somewhere better (way better it seems) get outta there!! Yesss! So, I will make you laugh later, after my first icky meeting. Have a great day!!
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Ali McBeal and I will go over there and join the war with you sweets.. not a problem!

packing my bags now
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    If you want, I'll get the guys in the Pit, and get medieval on your roomies buttocks!!

fox_rack_x480-g4.jpeg
  • ali106
    Options
    Ali McBeal and I will go over there and join the war with you sweets.. not a problem!

packing my bags now

meet you at the airport boo!:glasses: :glasses: <<<< us on a mission!:drinker:
  • ali106
    Options
    If you want, I'll get the guys in the Pit, and get medieval on your roomies buttocks!!

fox_rack_x480-g4.jpeg

ROTFLMBO!!!!

so that's what all that noise was down there?!!!:laugh:
  • obliged
    Options
    aww thanks guys :smooched:

now my landlord is angry at me for not stepping up and being an 'adult' and trying to sort this out between me and the two other girls - they've only talked to me twice (both times music complaints, which was at room level!) - which i dont see the point because they're just going to gang up on me and i'm going to blow up in their face *insert swearing here* and then get kicked out of the house for being rude
    so yeah, my landlord of one and a half years, whom i've never had a problem with before, is starting to hate to me

i emailed them this morning asking if the girls and i can't come to some sort of agreement, and i ended up deciding to leave if it would affect my bond, because my therapist and parents have both said they'd think it would be better for me to move out and live in a healthier happier and less stressful environment, and i highly agree, the amount of stress they've put me under the past week is ridiculous, they made me that angry and upset i was actually shaking on the weekend so now its just the long process of waiting. i know this seems weird but the music is apart of my therapy it helps keep me calm and on track:smile: without having to take any drugs - which i dont want to do because i've seen what it has done to my dad:frown:

so this afternoon i'm going to watch my shows supernatural and scrubs on my tv and i dont give a damn!:angry:
  • alifelessevident
    Options
    monty.jpg
    yeah dealing with people you don't like as housemates can suck severely, but we can get medievil for you if you need:happy:
  • obliged
    Options

fox_rack_x480-g4.jpeg

haha thanks jamerz! that would help me alot,
    although only if its only okay with the pit keepers, i dont want them on my back
    flowers for the ladies:flowerforyou: ... drinks for shannon and soup:drinker:
    :bigsmile:
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    monty.jpg
    yeah dealing with people you don't like as housemates can suck severely, but we can get medievil for you if you need:happy:

funny-pictures-cat-dog-paper-bag-shrubbery-holy-grail.jpg

you get cooler and cooler, dude...

lol..
  • obliged
    Options
    WOOO!!! if i move out it wont affect my bond!!!
    thats $400 and something i'll get back!!!

I LOVE monty python
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTQfGd3G6dg
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9V7zbWNznbs
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMxWLuOFyZM

*does extremely happy dance*
  • alifelessevident
    Options
    WOOO!!! if i move out it wont affect my bond!!!
    thats $400 and something i'll get back!!!

I LOVE monty python
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTQfGd3G6dg

*does extremely happy dance*
    thgirdance3.gifCalvin-HobbsPajamaDance.gifthdancing_gir.gifcalvindance.gif
    Did somebody say "HAPPY DANCE?!?" :tongue:
  • gabrielled
    Options
    monty.jpg

NICE!
  • obliged
    Options
    haha calvin and hobbes i love that comic man!!!:laugh:

now just to tell my parents whats going on:noway: :indifferent: