Whatcha dooooin?

Options
Manda86
Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
I'm watching LOTR... Hee hee hee... I love me some Tolkien.

What're YOU doin' up so late??

Replies

• Manda86
    Options
    I'm watching LOTR... Hee hee hee... I love me some Tolkien.

What're YOU doin' up so late??
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Working out of not being able to sleep and boredom. Trying not to eat the ice cream that is calling me from my freezer. Watching this tiny mouse keep running across my floor and watching my lazy dog ignore it. It's too exciting for words.
  • Manda86
    Options
    lol... sounds riveting....

*yawn*

welp, I'm bout ready for bed I spse

night, everyone
  • alifelessevident
    Options
    i'm reading the weekly postsecret update, and avoiding bed
  • jlwhelan1
    jlwhelan1 Posts: 664
    Options
    Not so late here...well getting there.
    Love Tolkien too.

Cooking poor man tacos and pasta for meals tomorrow.
    Portioned out snacks / lunch snacks for family for week.
    Watching Olympics and cleaning kitchen

look at me multi task.

Good night all.
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :smokin:
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Miss ya Manda!
  • Emdicio
    Emdicio Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Finishing budget development for work, with a migraine, on Sunday night, 1"30am. Yep, I'ma loser! I'd rather be doing what you were doing..... :laugh:
  • briblue72
    briblue72 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    This post was still on the front page of MFP in the morning! It's 6:22 EST and I'm drinking my coffee, headed out the door in 8 minutes!

Feels totally unnatural - I'm more of a night person.
  • JessicaT2007
    JessicaT2007 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    It is now morning here and I am finishing up my hubby's lunch and yearning for the bed again :yawn:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    6:43 am here, let's see so far, I had to give my hub a jump he left his lights on in the truck last night, LOL...then gave my boy his first round of breakie....lol he starts w/ cereal then works up to pancakes :tongue: ....I made our beds, and now I just checked and he is IN my bed watching cartoons....how sweet...HEY I JUST MADE THAT!...:ohwell: welcome to my world!:heart::laugh:

I am also finally sippin on a delicious cup of java, w/ fat free vanilla and a splash of tiramisu mmmm heaven....and thinking what to wear today? gonna head off to the office in a few hours....FUN FUN FUN....wishing I was staying home w/ my boy....but gots to help pay for all this LUXURY I live in........bwaaaaaaaahahahaha...almost said it w/ a straight face...er ya...more like healthy insurance and gasoline:grumble: ....wooo living it up royally here! :drinker:

hugs and happy day everyone!
    Ali :flowerforyou:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Hi

7:30 here.....
    Kids have a little cold..woke up at 5:45 to coughing...(great)
    Dh left for a business trip today...he'll be gone for 3 days *gulp*

I've hit the treadmill for 45minutes and set the kids up with TV and some cereal straws (LOL...to my fellow mommies with picky eaters) and am hitting the shower!

Kim
  • calatibo
    calatibo Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    last night i was watching the rocky horror picture show movie

now, i am on my lunch (roast pork sandwich, yum) and toying with the idea of leaving early as I am owed 34 hours of TOIL...i wont though, i have a meeting at 3 :sad: (and of course, i am going to go to the gym here at work..yep i will, uh huh).
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    Goodly morning to all! I am sitting behind the keyboard, and surfin thru the day's emails. Then I'll get a wee bite in, and head for the club to work out. Ezzies family is in from out of town, so this week will be a mixture of trying to see them, and trying to not see 'em, hehehehe! :laugh: :tongue: Seriously, they are good ppl, byt we're *not* on vacation, so can't party all week long like they can.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    :yawn: "Mornin' All!"

I am in weekend recovery mode. I worked on Saturday from 10:30-4:30 and then got that BAD migraine which left me useless until about 9:30 that evening. I was still feeling the effects of it yesterday but made it to a baby shower brunch and then the gym and then ran errands. Phew!

SOOOO, Mondays are sort of my chill day! :laugh:

Might get to Trader Joes in a little while and maybe a quick Marshalls run!! :wink: BUT, mostly hanging out, playing with my son today!

Have a great Monday guys!

6monday31.jpg