My name is Natasha. And i like bread.

Options
yep my weeakness is breads. Pastas. Toast. Cornbread. Muffins. I love starches. I love potatoes. Hm.. I dont eat candy and i rarely eat sweets (except cake every now and then) i dont fry things at home. I can eat a bowl of corn and ill have a huge craving to eat a peice of toast! I can eat bread out of the bag. I love veggies btw. Its just breads and starches ..... Any healthy alternatives? Or anything to stop my cravings?

Replies

• xonashwaox
    xonashwaox Posts: 108
    Options
    HI NATASHA!!! My name is Marisol and I like bread also...it can sometimes be my downfall BUT if I want to get down to 135 I know I must KEEP THE BREAD TO A MINIMUM!!! Ummm I started turning to sara lee 45 calorie whole wheat bread for toast in the mornings maybe you can try that if you really get that craving...dont not eat it....just eat it in moderation!!!
  • 6heatherb6
    6heatherb6 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Me too!!! And now my son is a bakers apprentise and brings home fresh bread everyday...I could go through 1/2 a loaf NO PROBLEMS especially when he looks at you and says proudly that he made it!!!!
    I've went cold turkey for a while...it helps and now I just have some every other day and NOT TOO much...I feel your pain:cry:
    You can do this - set your goal...focus your mind..and don't let it in the house!!
    All the best:flowerforyou:
  • blondeno
    blondeno Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm exactly the same and my doter said to me as long as you have a piece of fruit and a glass of water before hand you wont eat as much bread fruit has heaps of fiber in it which is what makes you feel fuller i prefer pears or apple its helped me alot . I also drink a product called thriffe its a liquid cordial and has no calories so it feels like your cheating when your not and really fills you up instead of water and comes in so many flavors the great thing is that one bottle makes 20 litters of cordial. I'm from new Zealand so im not sure that they have it there but low calorie cordial has been a blessing while i lost my weight

Tash
  • jesssimae
    jesssimae Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I FEEL YOU! I love love love bread, biscuits, corn muffins, breakfast muffins, you name it. What i have been doing is eating half of whatever it is, that way i can get the same taste, and save myself the calories. Corn muffins are like 300 by themselves! Also i found out i really like pita bread and that is low calorie but you cant tell by the taste. it tastes like subway flatbread mmmmm :)