Big Boobies

Options
Hi, my name is Taryn. I'm trying to lose weight so I can get a much needed breast reduction. I'm doing well, having lost about 17 kgs with another 17 to go to get down to 90kg. Check out my blog if you want to see pics. Go on, I know you're curious http://mamillamission.blogspot.com/
Also, I've just been 'released' (ha ha) from a psychiatric hospital after being there for 20 months. It's so hard to lose weight when you're acutely unwell - and for a while I was even on meds they used to give to anorexics to make them hungry!
Would love to befriend anyone else with similar problems - or anyone really!

Replies

• kimmisatch
    kimmisatch Posts: 105
    Options
    You have done so awesome already!!!
    Argh being on meds to make you hungry would have made things difficult.

*hugs*
  • kimpenny
    kimpenny Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Wow,well done you! I myself am large chested and suffer with back problems. I am hoping that me losing weight will help reduce the size of them slightly as I quite like large breasts but don't want them quite as large as they are! Feel free to friend me if you wish. If not,good luck in what your doing,your coping brilliantly so far! :)
  • jentidd
    jentidd Posts: 80
    Options
    lol to the boobies, I feel your pain...literally! Good luck to you!
  • VixFit2011
    VixFit2011 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    I was just talking about the size of my boobies yesterday when I got the mammogram. Since I've gotten older they got bigger and I don't like it. Where were they when a was a young chickadee.....LOL!! I hope they get smaller as I lose weight but when you're 65 .....there's a gravity thing...LOL!!
  • Triquetra
    Triquetra Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I got my reduction about 7 years ago (at about 30) and went from an F to a DD. I know still large, but now they are perky and look better. I would do it again in a heartbeat and wish I had done it sooner! Just be prepared the healing is a bit of a pain (literally). I needed someone to live with me the first 2 weeks because even to move to pour water hurt, so do your research beforehand and make sure you are well prepared mentally as well as physically. Good Luck!