STARTING THIS WEEK OFF RIGHT

Options
It felt so good to workout on my NEW TREADMILL last night. It has been a good week and a bit since I was able to work up a great heart pounding sweat like that...yeah!
Re-motivated to start this week off with lots of excersise and playing around with all the awesome settings my treadmill has to offer.

Funny story, yesterday while my husband was assembling my treadmill he accidently pinched the wires and a few of them broke.....so I almost didn't have a treadmill that worked at all. Good thing between the two of us we got the wires repaired and I was off doing interval training.

Good luck everyone I hope you all have a GREAT week ahead!!!!!

Replies

• ShellyBee
    ShellyBee Posts: 117
    Options
    It felt so good to workout on my NEW TREADMILL last night. It has been a good week and a bit since I was able to work up a great heart pounding sweat like that...yeah!
    Re-motivated to start this week off with lots of excersise and playing around with all the awesome settings my treadmill has to offer.

Funny story, yesterday while my husband was assembling my treadmill he accidently pinched the wires and a few of them broke.....so I almost didn't have a treadmill that worked at all. Good thing between the two of us we got the wires repaired and I was off doing interval training.

Good luck everyone I hope you all have a GREAT week ahead!!!!!
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Good for you, Shelly!!!! I'm glad you got a new treadmill. Keep on keeping on, girl!:flowerforyou:
  • metco89
    metco89 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the motivation! Gotta love those mechanically inclined husbands!! :smile: Have a great week :flowerforyou: