What to eat???!!!!

Options
OK, so I've got 676 cal left to eat. 66g carbs, 3g fat, none sugar and 99 protein. And about 500 sodium. What could I eat to not go over my goals that is not chicken/turkey (had too much of that today already, cant stand eating any more)? any ideas?

Replies

• Cam_
    Cam_ Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    unsalted almonds, grapes, oranges, yogurt, banana (oh I see zero sugar - then maybe not the fruit) some suggestions anyway.
  • AlwaysWanderer
    AlwaysWanderer Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    too much fat in nuts, and fruit and youghurt - too much sugar... :sad:
  • kykykenna
    kykykenna Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Not sure the exact breakdown, but I was tired of the cereal I ate every morning (Go Lean) and took egg whites and stuck them in a whole wheat wrap. Add cheese? Salsa? Anything that fits into your needs? It was YUMMY!!!! :)
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    Near East Couscous! It's like rice but is high calorie, high carb, low fat, low sugar and low sodium. It's slowing becoming my go to snack when I need a calorie filler. I think it does have like 1 gram of sugar but I don't think going over by one is going to hurt anything.
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    I don't worry about the sugar in fruits. I can't stay under on my sugars either.

Nuts are a very good for you fat, so don't rule them out. They have lots of protien and almonds even have calcium.

What I don't know is if you are looking for a meal or a snack. You could have a bowl of oatmeal and put in some chopped almonds.

Cottage cheese and carrots, or crackers.

You could make an omelette. I use 1 egg, 2 egg whites with all kinds of veggies and a bagel flat. (you could use toast or an english muffin.)

I guess its hard for me because it's only 7 am here. Are you pre entering your calories?
  • AlwaysWanderer
    AlwaysWanderer Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    I don't worry about the sugar in fruits. I can't stay under on my sugars either.

Nuts are a very good for you fat, so don't rule them out. They have lots of protien and almonds even have calcium.

What I don't know is if you are looking for a meal or a snack. You could have a bowl of oatmeal and put in some chopped almonds.

Cottage cheese and carrots, or crackers.

You could make an omelette. I use 1 egg, 2 egg whites with all kinds of veggies and a bagel flat. (you could use toast or an english muffin.)

I guess its hard for me because it's only 7 am here. Are you pre entering your calories?
    Yes, I am pre-entering my calories. I use mfp as a planner and diary, it works better for me that way. The 676 cal is whats left after eating all my meals and snacks. I'm not hungry, and I probalby wont be, but you hear it all the time on this website "eat your exercise calories", that I'm trying to do just that. Its just that I exercise a lot. :sad: