If you eat a chocolate covered peanut butter cookie

Options
If you eat a chocolate covered peanut butter cookie at midnight do you count the calories

A: The day before

B: The day after

C: Neither day as they are FREE calories

Replies

• dragonbug300
    dragonbug300 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    It depends. If I have calories left over: the day before. If I don't: the day after.
    Free calories would defeat the purpose of MFP.
  • ejmcam
    ejmcam Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    C!
  • aladd2
    aladd2 Posts: 70
    Options
    A
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    D. Half in each day
  • 963Nitro
    963Nitro Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Don't count! they are super secret extra bonus calories that only can be eaten at midnight! =P
  • rfcollins33
    rfcollins33 Posts: 630
    Options
    hahaaha, I love this. So, there is that one moment at midnite where all the cals you eat are free?!!?!? ahahah, let's see how much i can eat in a minute. :laugh:
  • brendansmom1
    brendansmom1 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Don't count! they are super secret extra bonus calories that only can be eaten at midnight! =P

LOL....I like this answer!!

If I eat a chocolate covered peanut butter cookie at midnight...I have more problems that where to put the calories cause I am 99% of the time fast asleep by then!!
  • zacherybinx
    zacherybinx Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I'd say A but I count everything I do/eat in a single day before I go to sleep so even if it's 4am I'd count it the previous day still. It depends on what type of schedule you're on though. But answer C is a lie as there are no "free calories."
  • McPenguin
    McPenguin Posts: 67
    Options
    LOL, I'd just like to know where one could buy a chocolate covered PB cookie! :D Sounds yummy!
  • StaySeaLuds
    Options
    A.

For me a day of eating and logging calories from when I wake up till I go to sleep not the actual true hours of a "day". :o)
  • jessie580
    jessie580 Posts: 87
    Options
    Probably B!

:\ I would be so stressed trying to decide what day to put it on.

I probably would throw the cookie in the trash and say screw that! no stress for me lol
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    If I haven't been to bed yet, I would count it as the previous day, but if I have been sleeping for at least 2 hours, I would put it in the next day.