GENERATING RESULTS 3

Options
Good Morning everyone!!
\Here is our new thread for the week!!

Goal Week 3: Walk 5 X 45 min
Pilates x2
Other x2
Stay in Calorie range & drink my water!!

Have agood week y'all!!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• gameset
    gameset Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Good Morning everyone!!
    \Here is our new thread for the week!!

Goal Week 3: Walk 5 X 45 min
    Pilates x2
    Other x2
    Stay in Calorie range & drink my water!!

Have agood week y'all!!:flowerforyou:
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    My goal is to get my butt back to exercising, not matter what time of the month it is.

Also to increase my water intake as I didn't drink so much on vacation (strange country and limited bathrooms and all that).

To stay within my calories (no matter how tempting that piece of cheesecake is).

To reward myself at the end of the week for what i've accomplished instead of beating myself up for what I didn't get done.
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    I have family in from out of town this week. So my goal is to be a good host, while at the same time, keeping up with my workouts, etc, and NOT pig out or party too much... :wink: Today I go workout out then, maybe some yard work. Tonight I'm grilling ribs, yum, so I had better burn off some extra calories to make it all balance well, hehehe...
  • mhaarhaus
    Options
    Well, yesterday I had a weird day...I went to a BBQ determined to not eat all the crap that is usualy at these things...the weird part came in allowing myself one cookie...only one..and then a piece of apple pie, then a jelly donut....:angry: GROSS...I hardly ever eat sugar...I'm more attracted to salt...I don't know what got into me. Today I feel like *^(t...my heart is racing, I'm tired, sorta feel like I've been run down by a truck or something. I went to play tennis this morning and could barely hit a ball back. Unbelievable...I don't think I'll ever eat sugar again. So my goal today is to drink a lot of water and if I can muster the energy I'll go to the gym. I take my son up to Boston College on Wednesday and have some packing to do....it's going to be sad.....so I have to watch out for emotional eating....wish me luck.

MA

83518.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • soup78
    soup78 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Good luck, MA! You can do it, fight the temptations!!! :flowerforyou:
    I gave in to temptation on sat with an m&m cookie......:ohwell: Went to the grocery store with my man, I usually go alone and come out with mostly produce, but he stocked up on "his food" too. I can't deprive him of his cookies and it's a good test for me! Anyways, I put them outta sight so they wouldn't be staring at me everytime I went into the kitchen........small feats, I guess.

Already went for my morning walk and I'm feeling great! Even talked to my neighbor (I am so NOT a morning person:noway: ) so needless to say, I am alive and awake. Next on the agenda, plan a healthy crockpot dinner. Then, my push-up challenge and taebo.......then work *sigh*

HAPPY MONDAY, EVERYONE!
    toodles~
  • allisgood
    allisgood Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    My goal for this week is to exercise each day for one hour and increase water intake.

I biked 26 miles today in anticipation for a large family gathering this evening....already logged in what I plan on eating....hope that helps me!

Good luck all.
    Peace.
  • allisgood
    Options
    congrats GameSet for losing another pound!
  • natalie424
    natalie424 Posts: 320
    Options
    Goals for Week 3...
    ~Walk 5x @ 45 min.
    ~Sculpting 3x
    ~Drink more water
    ~Eat healthy foods (includes packing food for lunch)
    ~Go to bed by 11:30 p.m.

I just finished Power Sculpt Levels 1 & 2 dvd... Might try to get in a walk after dinner. I think the above schedule is totally doable for when I return to work "for real" next week. I am working in my classroom this week to get it ready, so I am practicing the above schedule.
  • soup78
    Options
    Good Morning :happy:

Today's plan is walk, pilates, and strength training.

BTW- I banished the scale today, for a whole month!!! :noway: I'm gonna track my progress with a measuring tape for a while. The scale just irritates me. :grumble: Anyway, I know I'm making progress through how my clothes are fitting and I'm starting, yes starting, to get more defined. i just don't want to get discouraged looking at the numbers :wink:

Keep up the good work everyone!
  • mhaarhaus
    Options
    Good morning all,

Today did 1 hour of tennis already and now have to go help my son pack everything he owns to go up to Boston tomorrow.....I am going to cry I know it :cry: :cry: :cry:

I am so happy for him, I'm just going to really, really, really miss him..

My goal today is to not over eat, get to the gym if possible...I have so much to do as today as it's his birthday as well and people are coming over...

MA

83518.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • natalie424
    Options
    MA.... I hope you have a wonderful time celebrating your son's birthday!

Today...
    ~BL Cardio dvd
    ~Lots of water
    ~Healthy food choices
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    I'll be back tomorrow,
    I have not met my goals Monday or Tuesday, have been preparing and holding a two day conference, many long hours before and up to today

Anne
  • gameset
    gameset Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    MA- happy birthday to your son. Good luck with getting him off to college- i dread thos edays!!

Natalie- you are so smart, planning ahead and taking your snacks with you- i need to be better about doing that. It really helps curb impulse eating, i think. I like to throw a fiber one bar in my purse- its sweet and filling, so it will keep me going, and i can use it for a lunch in a pinch if i must.

Soup- yikes- you are so brave to banish the scale- i really should- i get on the stupid thing at least 2 times a day- i find it sometimes will stop me from making bad choices, but usualy, its just something to get frustrated with. Good luck, keep us informed!!!

I realized that i worked out every day- 7 times last week, so i had a day of leisure today. unfortunately, i also did not track my calorie intake- but i think i am withn reason....

ANyway, back on the band wagon tomorrow- see you here!!
  • soup78
    Options
    :yawn: I'm so tired today......:yawn: Didn't want to get outta bed, but I did. :noway:

Anyways, today is cardio day, right after my morning walk -which will WAKE me up....Oh yeah, I re-started my 100 push-up challenge on Monday. That is a m-w-f thingy, so that means today I'm gonna work on my stronger arms.

I gotta say, I really wanted to get on the scale today - right when I woke up....I didn't!!! :glasses:

TTYL
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    Heya everyone! :flowerforyou: Been mucho busy this week, balso been working out and burning baby burning those calories on the weekend. I didn't gain this week, but only lost 1/4 lb. Ah well, my pants are definetly looser! YEA!
  • heartshapdworld
    heartshapdworld Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I have been awful this week-even though I have stayed within my calories I have not made good, healthy choices with what I am eating. The sweets cravings are out-of-control, and I feel genearlly lethargic. I did go to the gym every day last week, and I have only missed one day this week...I guess I am feeling a litte sad, because I missed my weekly weigh in. I was terribly bloated Monday, and Tuesday and today.

I am going back to work on Monday after having the entire summer off (I am a job coach for a school district), and I really liked being off work. I didn't get bored at all. The only down side was I had to curtail my shopping and my Starbucks daily allowance (which actually helped with the weight loss). My biggest dilemina is deceiding what to wear back the 1st day of school-gosh I never thought I would say that again! :laugh:

This week I want to go to the gym daily, and eat more healthy. less sweets. I dont' want to get frustrated. I want to see the scaled down on Monday.
  • heartshapdworld
    Options
    BTW- I banished the scale today, for a whole month!!!

That is awesome...I have been thinking about doing that this week before I get really frustrated with the thing. :grumble: But there is still the one at the gym...on that one I weigh even more than I do at home. I mean I know the reason why, but I still don't like it!
  • natalie424
    Options
    BUSY day today! Glad to be home...

Just finished BL Bootcamp DVD... didn't really like this one too much... hadn't done it before. I think I am going to go for a LONG walk tomorrow! Doing well food wise with packing my lunch for my "practice" week at work. School starts next week, so I am back to work for real!
  • allisgood
    Options
    yoga and a bike ride for me today......
    didn't exercise yesterday....but have an early morning run planned with some girlfriends for tomorrow. Just wish the scale would show some movement!?

Since MFP, i don't consider myself on a "diet" rather now I am paying attention to the choices and quanity of what I eat.....I try to allow ice cream daily as a part of my count...i think the psychological emotions (ice cream makes you gain weight...rather than I just love ice cream and it is good for me!) is, in part, helping me to hold on to the weight......just a thought from someone getting frustrated! :cry:
  • heartshapdworld
    Options
    I have deceided to change my lower body strength training routine. I had posted about it and got some really great feedback from a couple of people. I am going to give it 6 wks and increase it to 4x a week rather than the current 2x. I am not increasing cardio as I already do quite a bit of it. I don't even give myself a break on the cardio on Yoga days either:blushing:

I expect to be in skinny jeans by winter. Always wanted to wear the jeans tucked into the boots thing...but my mother always told me my legs look like stuffed suasages. Ouch, huh? Imagine growing up with that! :laugh: