Plastic surgery

Options
sweetsarahj
sweetsarahj Posts: 701 Member
So this afternoon I have a consultation booked with a plastic surgeon. He one of the best boob-job doctors in Toronto, and my sister had hers done by him. I'm looking for some random opinions: Fake boobs, YAY or NAY?

Replies

• 963Nitro
    963Nitro Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    YAY!

Don't let anyone tell you different! :tongue:
  • gumby101ca
    gumby101ca Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    i guess we will need before and afters pics, then we can decide..... "Snickers"
  • Mirabilis
    Mirabilis Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I'm so dull... I'd say pay down your mortgage first... or credit cards...

Mirii
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Go for it!!!
  • wendywilliford
    Options
    Yes...I have no regrets for having mine done...love them!!! :wink:
  • rnroadrunner
    rnroadrunner Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    the most important reason to get a boob job is for your own happiness. No one else. So if that is what YOU want then go for it, and enjoy.:drinker:
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    DO IT !!!!!!! GIRL what ever makes you feel good than do it !!! thats my motto on everything !
  • innerfashionista
    innerfashionista Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    When I get to, and maintain, my goal weight, I'm planning on a tummy tuck and a boob lift. Make sure you're getting it for the right reasons though. I'm planning on mine to get rid of excess skin and to fit better into clothes.
  • sweetsarahj
    Options
    I'm so dull... I'd say pay down your mortgage first... or credit cards...

Mirii

Thankfully I have no debt--- I rent an apartment, credit cards are zero balance and no student debt.
  • lulu1962
    lulu1962 Posts: 210
    Options
    Unless you have a serious medical issue, I say no, no, no! What are they gonna look like in 20 years???:noway:
  • FitToFab
    FitToFab Posts: 47
    Options
    If u need them.... yay!!
  • sweetsarahj
    Options
    the most important reason to get a boob job is for your own happiness. No one else. So if that is what YOU want then go for it, and enjoy.:drinker:

Good point--- I am single, so no pressure from a SO. My sister is pressuring me though!
  • Angiebug1969
    Options
    LoL! Funny replies! My hubby and I had started motorcycle shopping for me, oh, 5 years ago, or so. I decided that I'd rather have my boobs "repaired" after baby #3. BEST $$$$ I've EVER SPENT!! Confidence through the roof... and like the comment above... Don't let anybody tell you different!

:bigsmile:
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    for the record I am not the biggest fan..... but if it is what will make you feel happy.. go for it! and post pics :wink:
  • mommyof5kids
    Options
    I say if you want them and can afford them then go for it!
  • Triquetra
    Triquetra Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I did the other way.....down.....wish I had done it sooner and don't regret it for a minute, planning the tummy tuck after losing to my goal. Just make sure you research your doctor and healing requirements so you are prepared.
  • sweetsarahj
    Options
    When I get to, and maintain, my goal weight, I'm planning on a tummy tuck and a boob lift. Make sure you're getting it for the right reasons though. I'm planning on mine to get rid of excess skin and to fit better into clothes.

Yeah it's mostly to look better in my clothes. I'm very petite (5 feet tall) but I have wide hips and a small chest, so I have always felt disproportionate. I also think I would less owrried about a pudge around my middle if I had a rack on top of it LOL
  • mrsltd08
    mrsltd08 Posts: 9
    Options
    DO IT! If it's for you! DO IT!!!
  • sweetsarahj
    Options
    DO IT !!!!!!! GIRL what ever makes you fell good than do it !!! thats my motto on everything !

You are so positive! I love it (just added you BTW)
  • sweetsarahj
    Options
    i guess we will need before and afters pics, then we can decide..... "Snickers"

LOL for sure,, I will want to show them off ;)