I'm new!

EM13
EM13 Posts: 17
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hey everyone. I have heard great things about this site!!! I am looking forward to getting back in shape! em PS. Any advice? Thanks!!!:smile:

Replies

• EM13
    EM13 Posts: 17
    Hey everyone. I have heard great things about this site!!! I am looking forward to getting back in shape! em PS. Any advice? Thanks!!!:smile:
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Welcome to the site.

86258.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Canelitas
    Canelitas Posts: 712
    Welcome EM13 :flowerforyou:

The best advice I can give you would be to count your calorie intake and drink lots of water. Try to excersise 2-3 times a week. Glad you joined us. :flowerforyou:
  • debmac63
    debmac63 Posts: 459 Member
    :smile: Welcome and good luck. I think you'll like it here. My advice would be to make sure that you log all your food and exercise. I log my meals for the next day, the night before. That way I know exactly what I can have and I won't be tempted to sneak a snack somewhere.
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    :smile: Welcome and good luck. I think you'll like it here. My advice would be to make sure that you log all your food and exercise. I log my meals for the next day, the night before. That way I know exactly what I can have and I won't be tempted to sneak a snack somewhere.

Yup, welcome, and I totally agree with the advice about logging your foods BEFORE you have them!
    This site REALLY, REALLY DOES WORK!
    You are going to be addicted, and also a big LOSER, like the rest of us are, in no time!!! :laugh:
This discussion has been closed.