I need some advice....

Options
I have been very frustrated lately, and I purchased SlimQuick Ultra - Caffeine Free Calorie Burner pills this morning. However, I misread the instructions. The box states to take 3 pills per serving. One serving in the morning and one serving in the afternoon. So I took my 3 pills this morning. THEN, I went to their website, and I saw that you are only supposed to take 1 pill per serving for the 1st week, then 2, then 3. Does anyone have any advice? Should I be worried??????

Replies

• StartingOver4Me
    Options
    I wouldn't be worried. You may be jittery than all get out, but I wouldn't be worried. Especially since you work your way up to 3 anyhow. Just get ready for your hands to shake!
  • ejmcam
    ejmcam Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I wouldnt worry, but maybe drink some extra water to day. Maybe that will help flush it out! I dont know for sure, but it couldnt hurt.
  • JesaGrace
    JesaGrace Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    You might get real jittery.....and check your heartrate.....I took some pills once....just one, not the three....I got all shaky and stuff...my heart was pounding.....you know your body....just keep a careful eye on it today...
  • juliapurpletoes
    juliapurpletoes Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    since they are designed to take twice a day perhaps any effects will wear away quickly. but if you feel severly odd, see a health care professional, okay?!

Drink lots of water and flush those vitamins and herbs out!