Starting Insanity today!

Options
I've done some of the workouts but today I am fully starting it! Feel free to join in the discussion if you are doing Insanity or have done it. I could use some support and help!

Thanks guys!

Replies

• BflSaberfan
    BflSaberfan Posts: 1,272
    Options
    We have a group going, called Are You Insane, I'll bump it. Lots of support. Good luck!
  • AdamATGATT
    AdamATGATT Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Quite a few people here too: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/213382-insanity-updates-progress-new-group

It's a running thing, not by people who all started at the same time (though some did). I am on Day 3 right now.
  • jakedner
    jakedner Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I find that I can do just about anything if there is a definitive end date...

Focus on the results you are getting while you do it and hang in there!

Good luck!
  • lauraajohnsonrn
    Options
    I keep seeing people post about INSANITY....but I have no idea what it is....can someone elighten me?
  • JesaGrace
    JesaGrace Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    I've done some of the workouts but today I am fully starting it! Feel free to join in the discussion if you are doing Insanity or have done it. I could use some support and help!

Thanks guys!

I'm about to start in too....me and the twin....But we're waiting until Monday b/c it'll be easier with the calender....but I have watched the first workout that we're supposed to do.....it looks killer, but it looks like I might enjoy this more than any of the other I have done....

I'm also glad that the back up people to Shaun T aren't smiling cheesily with no sweat, like on my other workout DVDs....everyone on the Insanity workouts are sweating and get a hard core workout too....
  • Pheef52
    Pheef52 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I'm in another group on here doing Insanity too and I love it on the 2 month now. It's definitely a lot of fun.
  • Pheef52
    Options

Thanks guys!

I'm about to start in too....me and the twin....But we're waiting until Monday b/c it'll be easier with the calender....but I have watched the first workout that we're supposed to do.....it looks killer, but it looks like I might enjoy this more than any of the other I have done....

I'm also glad that the back up people to Shaun T aren't smiling cheesily with no sweat, like on my other workout DVDs....everyone on the Insanity workouts are sweating and get a hard core workout too....

Wow you watched the video's ahead of time. I can't do that. it would totally make me not want to do it especially the 2nd month.
  • Pheef52
    Options
    I keep seeing people post about INSANITY....but I have no idea what it is....can someone elighten me?

Insanity is a 63 day workout program based on High Interval training and resistance a lot of cardio and plyo (jumping) and core work. It's a lot of fun and forces you to work hard and leave a puddle of sweat on the floor everytime you do it. If you don't your not doing it right.
  • shakemybooty
    shakemybooty Posts: 681 Member
    Options

It's a set of dvds that you do over a 63 day period. You can find it on the beachbody website or on infomercials that are on all the time.
  • JesaGrace
    JesaGrace Posts: 799 Member
    Options

Thanks guys!

Just watched that first one....to see what was in store for us....I don't normally....

Wow you watched the video's ahead of time. I can't do that. it would totally make me not want to do it especially the 2nd month.