low calorie snacks

Options
Hi as im new to this has anybody got any advise for me on low calorie and filling snacks. thanks and if you want to add me feel free i think im going to need all the help i can get.

Replies

• lollie1285
    lollie1285 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Try Vitatops! I swear by them! They are muffin tops you find in the freezer section of the grocery store. 100 calories, packed with fiber, all natural ingredients. Good stuff and they keep you full!
  • trixylewis
    trixylewis Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    anything that has lotsof fiber/protein in going to keep you fuller, longer, feel free to add me
  • rtmama
    rtmama Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I like nuts, dark chocolate, raisins, oranges, apples, bananas. I try to stick to all natural whole foods. Even a peanut butter and jelly whole wheat sandwich (homemade bread) is a good healthy choice.
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I usually have an apple, or carrots, celery and cucumbers. Very low cal so you can eat a bunch.
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    My go to snacks are greek yogurt, strawberries, clementines (which I just rediscovered), Nature Valley or Fiber Plus granola bars, Zone Protein bars, almonds, and string cheese.
  • donicagalek
    donicagalek Posts: 526
    Options
    Canned pumpkin. Mix sweetener and cinnamon in it and it tastes a bit like pumpkin pie filling. Half a cup and I'm painfully full for an hour or so.
  • MamaLeague
    MamaLeague Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hmm, I like:
    kashi bars
    fiber plus bars
    hard boiled eggs
    babybel cheese
    laughing cow cheese and crackers
    carrots
    hummus and salsa
    any fruit
    dark chocolate
    ice water (sometimes I'm just thirsty)
  • brendansmom1
    brendansmom1 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Canned pumpkin. Mix sweetener and cinnamon in it and it tastes a bit like pumpkin pie filling. Half a cup and I'm painfully full for an hour or so.

WOW....never thought of this! I will have to try it!