The Buzz...

Options
***Think there's no more yogurt news? WRONG-O! You may have noticed that the small containers of our favorite fat-free Greek yogurt, Fage Total 0% (Fage is pronounced "fah-yeh" -- it does NOT rhyme with "cage"), have gone from 80 calories each to 90 (some other stats have changed slightly, too). Well, guess what? The product itself hasn't changed at all -- the serving size is just slightly bigger (it went from 5.3 oz. to 6 oz.). Mystery solved!

***Yes, we sent out a whole Side Dish email a few weeks ago about the new Dunkin' Donuts "Smart" menu. But we want to stress just how DELICIOUS those Egg White Flatbread Sandwiches are. We were visiting the East Coast last week and became obsessed with the Veggie one (290 calories, 9g fat, 39g carbs, 3g fiber -- POINTS® value 6*). SO worth seeking out! YUM!

***Want to burn more calories while doing your cardio? STAND UP STRAIGHT! Aiming for better posture challenges your balance, and many experts agree that means more calories burned. So no slumping!

***You may have heard that there have been recalls on certain batches of beef due to E. coli concerns. Well after a recent USDA investigation, the recall was expanded and now includes over 1.3 MILLION pounds of beef! Go here for all the details - http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5gOIasEjcl-9S7H5tDMIsDf8QMwFgD92I809O1

Replies

• Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    ***Think there's no more yogurt news? WRONG-O! You may have noticed that the small containers of our favorite fat-free Greek yogurt, Fage Total 0% (Fage is pronounced "fah-yeh" -- it does NOT rhyme with "cage"), have gone from 80 calories each to 90 (some other stats have changed slightly, too). Well, guess what? The product itself hasn't changed at all -- the serving size is just slightly bigger (it went from 5.3 oz. to 6 oz.). Mystery solved!

***Yes, we sent out a whole Side Dish email a few weeks ago about the new Dunkin' Donuts "Smart" menu. But we want to stress just how DELICIOUS those Egg White Flatbread Sandwiches are. We were visiting the East Coast last week and became obsessed with the Veggie one (290 calories, 9g fat, 39g carbs, 3g fiber -- POINTS® value 6*). SO worth seeking out! YUM!

***Want to burn more calories while doing your cardio? STAND UP STRAIGHT! Aiming for better posture challenges your balance, and many experts agree that means more calories burned. So no slumping!

***You may have heard that there have been recalls on certain batches of beef due to E. coli concerns. Well after a recent USDA investigation, the recall was expanded and now includes over 1.3 MILLION pounds of beef! Go here for all the details - http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5gOIasEjcl-9S7H5tDMIsDf8QMwFgD92I809O1