gotta love weddings...

Options
So I was the maid of honor in my best friend's wedding this weekend. I haven't lost much of my baby weight mind you and yet I still did my part. I don't know if it was the hair, manicure, pedicure, and the dress actually fitting that I STILL managed to feel great about myself or the acceptance that I may not be a size 2 but I can love myself regardless of weight or size and take pride in knowing that I am trying.

I now know that the road to successful weight loss and self acceptance is loving yourself as who you are today and who you are to become in the future.

So if anyone wants to take a peek I posted my main as one wedding photo and then another two(they are the last two)....one with my daughter ( sorry I was cut in half in it) and the other one when I got home to relax!!!!:yawn:

These are my BEFORE PICS and hopefully soon in the months to come you will see the afters!!!!!!

Replies

• runawaybride
    runawaybride Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    So I was the maid of honor in my best friend's wedding this weekend. I haven't lost much of my baby weight mind you and yet I still did my part. I don't know if it was the hair, manicure, pedicure, and the dress actually fitting that I STILL managed to feel great about myself or the acceptance that I may not be a size 2 but I can love myself regardless of weight or size and take pride in knowing that I am trying.

I now know that the road to successful weight loss and self acceptance is loving yourself as who you are today and who you are to become in the future.

So if anyone wants to take a peek I posted my main as one wedding photo and then another two(they are the last two)....one with my daughter ( sorry I was cut in half in it) and the other one when I got home to relax!!!!:yawn:

These are my BEFORE PICS and hopefully soon in the months to come you will see the afters!!!!!!
  • time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    You look lovely! Glad you had a good day!
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    You look great!! And you should love yourself!! :flowerforyou: :wink: I love the dress and the hair. Lookin good :bigsmile:
  • runawaybride
    runawaybride Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Thanks you guys are sooooooooo nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:blushing: :blushing:

:heart: