Shakeology Samples...

Options
13»

Replies

• therobinator
    therobinator Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    I have my samples, finally. I haven't tried them yet, but when I do I will post my review here.
  • therobinator
    therobinator Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    Sorry, this follow-up post has been a long time coming. I've had my Shakeology samples for over a month now, and just got around to trying one this morning. I tried the chocolate, mixed with milk. I didn't "hate" it but I certainly won't drink it again. There was some chocolately flavor in there, but overall the taste was just off and weird -- I can't even describe it properly. Definitely not as good as Myoplex, flavor-wise. I poured it down the sink and made my usual protein powder/milk/strawberries smoothie.
  • thkelly
    thkelly Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Sorry, this follow-up post has been a long time coming. I've had my Shakeology samples for over a month now, and just got around to trying one this morning. I tried the chocolate, mixed with milk. I didn't "hate" it but I certainly won't drink it again. There was some chocolately flavor in there, but overall the taste was just off and weird -- I can't even describe it properly. Definitely not as good as Myoplex, flavor-wise. I poured it down the sink and made my usual protein powder/milk/strawberries smoothie.

LOL
    don't let the 'coaches' hear you say that.

Shakeology is the greatest thing since sliced bread. just ask any of them.