hi. im new..

Options
I'm kinda new on here. Looking for somw friends to help me with my quest to burn away this fat.

Replies

• JACQinthebox
    Options
    Hiya, i'm Jacq and i'm fairly new to all this too. I've tried about 20 times to start a new fitness plan and for one reason or another (probably laziness) I always give up :o
    But this time, i'm determined to do it.
    Myfitnesspal is actually really helpful. It's amazing how much you actually end up eating when you're not keeping track.

My advice? Find something you actually like doing. As much as I enjoyed the gym at first, i'm starting to get bored really easily. Especially walking on a treadmill on 20mins at a time etc. What i've discovered is that I love cycling. Cycling round a big open park when the sun is shining and I have my ipod on is amazing. It's just about finding something you like doing and therefore will be able to stick at.

Good luck though! I hope myfitnesspal helps you as much as it's helping me! :)

Jacq x
  • hotsailormom03
    Options
    HI I'm new to this to just trying to get in shape for summer and life a healthy lifestyle:)

7025151.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • ShaysGottaBooty
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you want! I'd love to have support too!
  • amyh01
    amyh01 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm new too! Today is my first day. Looking for some suggestions as to finding my way around the site and making the lifestyle change.
    ~Amy:happy:
  • aub7
    aub7 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    This is my first week too. Feel free to add me!