I'm new!!

Erica6880
Erica6880 Posts: 5
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hi all, my name is Erica, i'm 28 and want to lose 10 pounds. My mom lost 80 pounds with the help of this website so I figured I should give it a try!! Been exercising and trying to watch what I eat since January and have lost inches but no pounds. Guess I need to step it up!!

Replies

• Hi all, my name is Erica, i'm 28 and want to lose 10 pounds. My mom lost 80 pounds with the help of this website so I figured I should give it a try!! Been exercising and trying to watch what I eat since January and have lost inches but no pounds. Guess I need to step it up!!
  • Canelitas
    Canelitas Posts: 712
    Welcome Erica6880 :flowerforyou:
  • hnlymark
    hnlymark Posts: 191
    Hey there, good morning and welcome.
  • hnlymark
    hnlymark Posts: 191
    Hey there, good morning and welcome.
  • JulieB21
    JulieB21 Posts: 492
    :heart: Hey sunshine! You know that if I can do it, anyone can! I have all the faith in the world in you!:heart: Love ya long time! Mommy
  • mom323
    mom323 Posts: 2
    Hi, I'm mom323.
    I want to lose 30-35 lbs. Sweets are my weekness! I've been trying to eat healthy since the beginning of the year and have lost about 7 lbs. I don't excercise alot so I need to make more of an effort there.
  • soup78
    soup78 Posts: 667 Member
    :flowerforyou: Welcome :flowerforyou:

Hope you enjoy the site, it's fantastic!
  • welcome,

i'm a newbie today too,
  • EM13
    EM13 Posts: 17
    welcome!!! also new today. so far this site seems really helpful / everyone is wicked nice!!!
This discussion has been closed.