BOOBS!

Options
so for the longest time I have wanted to get a boob job and I think it's finally going to happen :) I really want them done before my wedding next summer so I am shooting for the end of this summer. I feel it'll proportion me out, plus raise my confidence, and just make me happy!! My goal is to get to my goal weight before I get them!

What are your guys' thoughts on fake boobs?

P.S. I'm not going to any crazy size. just from an A to a C :wink:

Replies

• lblocker23
    Options
    Went from an A to a small D last summer after losing my first 30 lbs....best thing I ever did!! I finally look proportionate and my confidence is ten times higher! I say go for it girl!
  • Naomi91
    Naomi91 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    If it makes you feel better then thats all that matters! And as long as the soon to be hubby doesnt mind :]

My bf would hate the idea of me having fake boobs

I got lucky enough to be a C cup even though I am close to my goal weight... i find them kind of annoyingly big to have tho xD
  • ShaneT99
    ShaneT99 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    You're gorgeous just the way you are. I'd say don't change a thing. I'm a big fan of natural beauty and you have it. : )
  • TiniTurtle
    TiniTurtle Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    ah, good luck! i'm jeal. i want mine done too. i'm losing my pretty boobs since losing weight! my bf of 4 years isn't a fan of plastic surgery, so maybe once i'm maintaining at my goal weight he'll come around... besides it is my body & we aren't married yet. :o) do what makes you happy!
  • aneajo
    aneajo Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Il give you some of my DD's :laugh: I don't know that I could be an A, but I also don't know if I could get a boob job. I guess its up to you and your hubby to be. As long as hes ok with it, then go for it.
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I am posting here strictly because my MFP friends expect it.
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    Like I said in an earlier post. BEST MONEY I HAVE EVER SPENT.

I was a small B and now I'm a D. It's SOOOOO much more fun to go shopping or wear a bikini because these things actually fit!!!

I got 480cc.

Make sure you research like crazy. Just because they cost the most doesn't mean they're going to be perfect. Mine were $3200 and look too real for me. I went to a Dr. that 3 of my friends went to so I was able to see A LOT of his finished products.
  • KristenAnn711
    Options
    I'm think of getting RID of mine. They are SOOO heavy!! I can literally feel them pulling down on my neck/back/shoulders. Even when I'm laying down, which seems to give me the most relief. or if I just stick my arm underneath and let them rest..haha.
  • mamxo22
    mamxo22 Posts: 84
    Options
    my best friend had a boob job and she is mor confident than ever. i think as long as your getting them for the right reasons go for it. dont let anyone tell you how you should feel comfortable or what is right for your body. just do your research.. and also she healed fast like pretty much took her a week and she was fine. the only part she hated was wearing a sports bra because its suppossed to be the smallest one you have to make your boobs stay up and not sag and be unproportionate. she also went from an a to a c and they look great and natural! good luck !!
  • binary_jester
    Options
    ...and make sure you watch that 1000 Ways To Die episode where her boobs blew up in a plane

That episode always seems to be on when I am at the gym.
  • 4jenniferk
    4jenniferk Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I agree 100% if you want and can afford it then do it! I was blessed naturally myself and I know how much fun can be had with them.... so GO FOR IT.
  • binary_jester
    Options
    fcad0cab.gif
  • legacysh
    legacysh Posts: 464
    Options
    I get mine on May 26th... YEAH!!!!! I am very nervous and excited. I was a 36 DD most my life, then I gained weight went to a 40 GG and now, they are not so great, so it's time to fix them up. It was hard to make the decision to get an implant, and I struggled with it since my step mother just recovered from breast cancer and I had my own mammogram scare this year. having implants makes it very difficult to spot cancer, not impossible, but difficult. However, I think its a self esteem thing, and like my very supportive husband says (of course he's supportive) I'm young, and why shouldn't I enjoy having them.
  • TS65
    TS65 Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Got to agree with BEST MONEY EVER SPENT! Prior to my BJ, I had the chest of a 12 year old boy (really! you wouldn't have been able to tell the difference). Thanks to a wonderful surgeon, I hit puberty at 29. :o) I let the surgeon decide on size - he said he's just make me proportional to my hips (I was 135lbs at the time). Little did I know my hips required D's to be proportional I was a Victoria's Secret size 34D - which is probably a large C in most other types of bras). :laugh: They look great though. I'm finally became a woman!

I went to a surgeon who 2 of my friends had used. They were teeny girl who went pretty big. I figured if he could make theirs look real, my smaller one's would turn out just fine.

Unfortunately (or not), after I had my son (I'm 195 lbs now), I'm a 40DD. :noway: :laugh: Who knew I'd ever be hoping to lose some weight in my chest?
  • myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    go for it! <3
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    I am posting here strictly because my MFP friends expect it.

Darn right we do!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I say go for it!! If I had the money I would do it too!!
  • C_Bran
    C_Bran Posts: 254
    Options
    Before and after pics?
  • mirenner
    mirenner Posts: 205
    Options
    As long as the implants don't extremely stretch the skin so while lying down it looks very apparent. Less is more. Boobs Hehe.
  • bouldert
    bouldert Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    simply lovem imagejpeg9510
  • bmontgomery87
    bmontgomery87 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    I'm fine with the idea as long as they aren't overly large and fake looking.

medium c's are great.