Family Meal Planning

Options
know many of us are parents and we struggle on what to feed everyone in the house and still try and stay within our calorie goals. I was watching the local news last night and saw this meal planning website that a gal had done for her own family and decided to make it available to everyone. Its seems like a good deal, if nothing else you can work it into your current plan.

http://www.myfamilymealplanner.com/Sample Weeks.html

Replies

• Manda1987
    Manda1987 Posts: 207
    Options
    It's a neat idea, but even the light option seems rather low on fresh veggies, high on fats and carbs at first glance. I couldn't eat a meal with peas or glazed carrots as its only veggie! It's also rather processed. I'm not one of those "if I can't pronounce it" people, but I do prefer the taste of fresh food.

I <3 my chest freezer. There's only two of us, so we do a lot of crock pot cooking and freezing in individual portions. We buy vegetables in bulk and cut them all at once before freezing them in freezer bags so they can be used any time. Quick and easy!
  • aneajo
    aneajo Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I recently got Rocco Dispiritos book, Eat this now, diet. Had tons of good recipes that my family is enjoying.