I'm Tami - Just joined today! 12/5/07

Options
Hi everyone!

I'm Tami from AZ. I've had it with fat and I'm ready to lose. I would love to find some friends here who are working toward the same goals.

I have about 85lbs that I NEED to lose, but 50 would make me very happy.

Go us!

Tami =)

Replies

• tamidoty
    Options
    Hi everyone!

I'm Tami from AZ. I've had it with fat and I'm ready to lose. I would love to find some friends here who are working toward the same goals.

I have about 85lbs that I NEED to lose, but 50 would make me very happy.

Go us!

Tami =)
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Greetings tamidoty!

So happy for you that you found this site...I have about 40 lbs to go to reach goal...have lost 2lbs since I started about a week ago...the food diary helps me mealplan and stay in my weight loss calorie range.

We're all your friends and teammates here,
    Fat Dancer
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Welcome Tami-
    I hear ya. I am needing to lose 75+. This site is fantastic. It has been a real eye opener for me. I have met a ton a supportive people who really help keep me motivated.
    I wish much success with your lifestyle change.
    Renee
  • stargirlie
    Options
    i just joined on sunday and i am sticking to my healthy eating so far, glad i found this site, i want to lose 67 lbs, but would be happy with around 50. how are you all doing? x :flowerforyou:
  • nathalie
    Options
    Hi Tami,
    Weight loss is never easy, but here you will find all the tools to help you achieve your goals. Better yet are the people and their everyday stories, struggles and especially their achievements that really help keep you going. Here I feel like I'm part of a community that supports and understands me.
    take care
    nat :flowerforyou: