Replies

• Ben2118
    Ben2118 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    See below
  • daniran
    daniran Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    It's for me this time! And, I will not be deprived!
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I'm unrelenting. I do whatever it takes. If this journey required double the work that I put in now, I would do it without hesitation. Nothing will stand in my way. I am worth it.. you are worth it.
  • angela828
    angela828 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I think to myself, "BIKINI BIKINI BIKINI WEDDING DRESS WEDDING DRESS WEDDING DRESS BIKINI BIKINI BIKINI WEDDING DRESS WEDDING DRESS WEDDING DRESS"

You get the idea :)
  • kacprowiczj
    Options
    Even if I don't care right now today, I will tomorrow. Then I will wish I had cared yesterday. So I try to think NOT JUST FOR TODAY or TOMORROW, Think about how great you will feel about YESTERDAY!!!!
  • Sassy_Cass
    Sassy_Cass Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    For eating : "Eat for your abs not your tumyy"
    For work outs: "Just keep swimming" or "I CAN do this" or "No pain no gain"

For everyday
    "I've made the decision, I'm making the committment, I'm seeing the results"
    or
    "If you focus on results you will never change. If you focus on change you will see results"
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    When I'm at the gym and having a difficult time, I tell myself that victory for the day is just a few minutes away. I like to think that I'm winning the battle to be more active one day at a time and that I can achieve my daily victory over the excuses by just finishing my workout. I always feel so much better after I exercise, but sometimes it's difficult to get started. I guess to sum it up mantra-style it would be "I choose to be victorious today!"
  • zoezoe11
    zoezoe11 Posts: 15
    Options
    I picture myself feeling bad the next day about the bad choices I've made that day, and that sometimes really helps!
  • amosaliyyah
    Options
    Put up a pic of yourself of what you don't like. Put is pic in the bathroom and by your bedroom door. A constance reminder should movitate you.
  • bbethm
    bbethm Posts: 2
    Options
    Thanks everyone! There are some great suggestions on here :)
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    "This pain is only temporary." for when I am running or working out.....
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    I do not say anything, I have a goal bikini stuck to my refrigerator with magnets to keep me reminded of where I want to go. It not only helps me make smarter food choices, but when I see it, it reminds me to get in some exercise and move my body so I can have some decent muscle tone too.
  • monky13grl
    monky13grl Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I look in the mirror every morning and give myself a compliment about loosing or looking like I lost. Positive reinforcement works better for me. If I mess up, I won't have anything good to say the next day- no one wants that.
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    "If I can get through the hardest thing I've ever had to experience in my life, then everything else after this should be relatively easy."

Followed by: "I want more pain. I love this *kitten*."
  • lil_missfit
    lil_missfit Posts: 565 Member
    Options

what you eat in secret shows in public!!!

*like" button:smile:
  • lil_missfit
    Options
    "If I can get through the hardest thing I've ever had to experience in my life, then everything else after this should be relatively easy."

Followed by: "I want more pain. I love this *kitten*."

you're a trip :laugh: :laugh:
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    GunnyErmey.jpg
    YOU ARE THE *kitten* IN CHARGE OF YOUR DESTINY!!
  • lil_missfit
    Options
    someone once said to me ...."Pay now....or pay later"

meaning sooner or later you'll be paying the price for your actions (literally as it relates to health problems later in life---or now)....so pay in putting in the time and discipline now so you can enjoy and have fun later:))
  • KickassYas
    KickassYas Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    i remind myself of the last thing that i couldn't do correctly because of my weight. today's reminder was "sooo painting your toenails this morning was like deep sea diving. i'm too fat for this sh!!!t.!"
  • jackiekjames
    Options
    I alway play the W.I.W.M. game...What I want more...
    I actually keep a list...haha! it can be something like- being able to cross my legs, or, not looking like that lady who's stomach is coming over the steering wheel...
    and after I get a long list i can say to myself not only do i get this one thing but i can have the WHOLE list!!!
    That's helped me with my first 10 pounds
    Also keep in my that a minute on the lips is a lifetime on the hips!!
    best of luck!