Diet Coke

Options
2»

Replies

• Ante_Up
    Ante_Up Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I'm actually still sipping on my Diet Pepsi from lunch as I read this :blushing: I think it's ok in moderation. I haven't had one in a while so decided I'd have one with my lunch today. I like to have a few cups of either tea or coffee, and to be honest I have a hard time adding anything else to drink into my day. I always try to drink 8-9 glasses of water per day, that along with my coffee/tea leaves very little room for anything else.
  • shannonpatton
    shannonpatton Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I have heard nothing good about Diet soda period. I do know that the methyl alchohol
    turns into fermaldihyde once digested! I would try crystal light if water bores you. I drink it Ll the time. Love it! :)
  • Lazyboy09
    Lazyboy09 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I have heard nothing good about Diet soda period. I do know that the methyl alchohol
    turns into fermaldihyde once digested! I would try crystal light if water bores you. I drink it Ll the time. Love it! :)

My Diet Coke doesn't say it contains methyl alcohol. As a matter of fact, nothing made to eat or drink by humans has it, so it never gets ingested and is not turned into formaldehyde. This is nothing but nonsense.

+I've heard nothing good about Crystal Light period.
  • PNWriter
    PNWriter Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I really try to mix it up....water can get boring. I like club soda with lime, Perrier...and...yes...Diet Coke. I'm the devil.