Visalus?!?

Options
:laugh: I have tried Isagenix and Herbalife to help lose weight in the past. Herbalife tasted great but not high enough in protein and lots of sugar/carbs. I have the lapband and cannot eat solids until later in the day so I usually start my day with a protein shake. I have been using Athlete's Honey Milk which is high in protein and tastes damn good. Recently I have heard about Visalus and have thought about trying it for a month. I tried a sample and the taste is fine. I only want the shakes not all the additional "things". Any thoughts?

Replies

• notsosimplyabby
    notsosimplyabby Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Kerri,
    I am on Visalus now and I also sell it. I have been on the shakes only for a week and I have dropped 5 pounds just replacing 1-2 meals a day! I don't get hungry throughout the day and if I do, there is nothing that says I cant have a healthy snack! Not only does it help you lose weight but it makes you feel better! I feel well rested and I don't get migraines anymore! I add pb2 (healthy powdered peanut butter) to my shakes every morning and it tastes like a reeces milkshake!

If you have any questions at all, please email me: abbynlee@yahoo.com

I am not trying to sell you, I promise! It is honestly just life changing! My cousin, who has 2 children has lost her baby weight that she has not been able to get off with anything else in 7 years!

Good luck!
  • kgranter
    kgranter Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    My name is Katrina Granter and I am 33 years old. I have been overweight all my life - but after I got married in 1999 and quit smoking, I gained an absorbent amount of weight. My husband and I have always said "we'll lose start dieting tomorrow"...well, guess what - tomorrow never comes. We've made a decision about 45 days ago to do it TODAY, get healthy TODAY - doing it for ourselves and our 3 beautiful children (girl 7, boy 4, boy 14 months). To date, I've lost 22 lbs and 28" in 6 weeks!!! My husband has lost 29.4 lbs as well. We are so much happier, so much more energy - and our kids are noticing...we went out the other day to the grocery store, my daughter pipes up from the back seat and says..."HEY, you guys are both wearing jeans...I can't remember the last time that you wore jeans!!!" I tell you - you can't beat that feeling!!!!

I too am on the ViSalus Vi-Shape shakes and swear by them!!!

Thanks!

Katrina Granter
    Charlottetown, PEI, Canada
    beat90daychallenge@hotmail.com
  • kellyscomeback
    kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    I really enjoy the Visalus shakes. Even if you don't get the flavor mix ins you can still add frozen or fresh fruits, even peanut butter for added protein. I really enjoy the shakes mainly because they taste great and fill me up.
    I'm using the Shape Kit and it's $117 per month shipped to California.

Here's a list of 100 different recipes that you can create from the shake powder and milk or your choice:
    http://join-body-by-vi.com/2011/04/100-body-by-vi-shake-recipes/.