GETTING BACK ON TRACK

Options
HI EVERYONE, I JOINED MFP IN FEB. OF THIS YEAR AND WAS DOING EXCELLENT AND LOST ABOUT 18 POUNDS. I HAVE BEEN OFF TRACK FOR THE PAST 3 MONTHS AND HAVE PUT ABOUT 7 POUNDS BACK ON. I AM SO UPSET WITH MYSELF. THIS MORNING I STARTED TRACKING MY MEALS AGAIN IN THE HOPES OF GETTING BACK IN SHAPE. I AM ALSO STARTING ON MY TREADMILL AGAIN TODAY...ANY SUGGESTIONS AS TO HELP ME STAY ON TRACK AGAIN???

Replies

• DEBORAHHEN
    DEBORAHHEN Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    HI EVERYONE, I JOINED MFP IN FEB. OF THIS YEAR AND WAS DOING EXCELLENT AND LOST ABOUT 18 POUNDS. I HAVE BEEN OFF TRACK FOR THE PAST 3 MONTHS AND HAVE PUT ABOUT 7 POUNDS BACK ON. I AM SO UPSET WITH MYSELF. THIS MORNING I STARTED TRACKING MY MEALS AGAIN IN THE HOPES OF GETTING BACK IN SHAPE. I AM ALSO STARTING ON MY TREADMILL AGAIN TODAY...ANY SUGGESTIONS AS TO HELP ME STAY ON TRACK AGAIN???
  • Ezzie
    Ezzie Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Deb,
    Yep, join the party and stick with us! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: You did it before and can do it....just keep getting back on that wagon if you fall off. Welcome back ( see, you already took the first step!:tongue: )
    Ezzie
  • Erica92627
    Erica92627 Posts: 576
    Options
    I have been here since jan myself and have lost and gained back. I thought I was on track. When I noticed I was loosing and gaining back I went off track. I've been ready to get back on but I get discouraged when I see the numbers moving on up again.
    Lets hope this round we'll all do great and stay on track.

This morning I had an english muffin topped with a little natural peanut butter.
  • krystalmoore1986
    krystalmoore1986 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Every day is a new one. Every day is a new chance take it one day at a time. Set a small goal for now. "I am going to have a perfect day today." Keep with it and do it. Tomorrow tell your self the same thing. Take it one day at a time. :flowerforyou: Good luck!
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    STarting tomorrow some of us are doing the Biggest Loser on here. That might help you stay on track in you are in a little competition. I know I am looking forward to it. I just started on here yesterday and today I walked over a mile just around my house and up and down my driveway and I ready to go out and do it again. I have actually never wanted to exercise before but now I want to. THe thread for the biggest loser is in the topic of motivation and support. It seems like lots of fun.

Connie

86258.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • DEBORAHHEN
    Options
    WHERE DO I SIGN UP FOR THIS BIGGEST LOOSER THING. I'D LOVE TO JOIN IN.
  • DEBORAHHEN
    Options
    I AM 149 POUNDS