Toning

Options
I'm slowly losing the weight that I want to, But I need to tone big time. I'm just wondering what people have done to tone. What workouts etc.

Replies

• sophjakesmom
    sophjakesmom Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    I've been going to a Bodypump class at my gym. I have really seen a lot of improvement on tone, especially in my triceps.
  • bjshields
    bjshields Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    I am doing ChaLEAN Extreme; it's a weightlifting-based program, and I LOVE it! It's heavy weights (whatever that means for you) 3X a week, then intense cardio intervals 3X a week; 2 days of rest. I haven't lost a ton of weight, but things are fitting better now, and I am beginning to see definition in my upper arms, which is totally new for me. Good luck to you!:smile:
  • ShaeDetermined
    ShaeDetermined Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    what areas are you looking to tone?

I go to bootcamp 3xweek for the last 8 months, and the results are incredible.
    while I havent lost any weight during these last 8 months (my fault - i workout a lot, so I let myself eat/drink each weekend...)
    the toning results have been INCREDIBLE! My abs are rock solid and my arms are sleek. Still need to work on the butt/thigh area though....
  • Meekah44
    Meekah44 Posts: 34
    Options
    Mainly Thighs and Stomach.
  • bmontgomery87
    bmontgomery87 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    squats :)
  • ShaeDetermined
    ShaeDetermined Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    squats :)

:happy: kettlebell - squats!
  • NBFIT
    NBFIT Posts: 79
    Options
    P90X! Almost on Phase3. It's hard, but it works. Lost 6in in the waist already. Thighs have gone down a bit, but hips haven't moved :( I keep hearing that the lower half always comes off last.