Newbie!!

Options
:love: Hello this is Day one on this site and I'm happy I came.

My name is Delita I'm 23 years old, a full time student! My story is simple..I want to live with a quality of life that is above basic, boring survival, i want to climb more than 3 steps without heavy breathing and wheezing.

I weigh 278 and my fiancee weighs 375 if not more...I beg him to lose weight becuase I cry when i watch him fight for air in his sleep, but how much of a hypocrite would i be if I didnt make an effort as well?

So here I am, trying to watch what I eat, and I recently started a six day/week 1/2 hour a day exercise plan of cardio(zumba or elliptical) and weight circuit (legs arms abs)...

Wish me Good Luck! Ill be on here daily!
and good luck to all of you!

Replies

• suzukigurl
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! I wish you all the best in your journey, feel free to add me for support I try to get on at least 2 times a day :smile: Glad you are being a leader, people sometimes get encouraged if they see someone close to them doing something good, it looks a little easier. Take care
  • sagegrl81
    sagegrl81 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Best Wishes!
  • skingszoo
    skingszoo Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • bltmgray
    bltmgray Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Welcome! We are all here to support! Good luck with your journey and if you want you can add me as a friend!