80 Days of Success

Options
In the last 80 days, I have lost 35lbs and 29 inches overall. 7" being from my stomach and 6" from my hips!

I decreased my body fat by 4.5% and my BMI from 39.1 to 34.1...still have a long ways to go, but I'm proud of what I've done thus far!
I could not have done it without this site and all your support...THANKS!

Replies

• LittleD311
    LittleD311 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Keep it up...How are you doing it!?
  • myvenus
    myvenus Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    WOW, in 80 days you accomplished that much? way to go girl, most excellent!! keep it up, you will reach your goal :flowerforyou:
  • jessmommyof3
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss!!! and you willmake it to your goal:) I was just wondering you said you have done it with this sight..IM hoping I make it to my goal too. what all exercises do you do a week? amd what have you been eating if you dont mind me asking??? once again way to go!!! Jessica a mother of 3
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    You have come a long way in 80 days, amazing job. Keep it up and you will be to your goal in no time!!!
  • SimplyDeLish
    Options
    wow...that is beyond fabulous. I have the same questions as many of the others - what are you doing?
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    Great Job!
  • motherinme
    motherinme Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    How are you getting the measurements? I know when I went to Curves, they would do them for you and I could track everything. Now that Curves is closed, I just don't measure or even know how to. Does the Y do it or do you do it yourself? Keep up the GREAT job, Nicolle! You are doing awesome :)
  • nmp1994
    nmp1994 Posts: 96
    Options
    Well 1st of all, I decided it was FINALLY time to do something for me, about me! After being a stay at home mom of 3 girls for the last 7 years. I joined our local Y and started their Biggest Mover 12-week challenge, where we got measurements, weigh-in each week on Thursdays, and two 1-hour training sessions with our team of 5 and personal trainer per week! Besides those 2 sessions we're "required" to do at least 3 hours of cardio per week. I do some classes, plus evening cardio at home & Jillian's yoga.

Some tips that help me...NO white starchy carbs, no soda, no sweets, LOTS of water, limiting my coffee....eat small meals and healthy snacks every 2-3 hours, lean protein, whole wheat, LOTS of fruits & veggies! I pack my "snacks" in the morning.
  • patsyanne
    patsyanne Posts: 111
    Options
    You are doing great and I am so proud of you. Keep it up and we will be celebrating another goal soon.:heart:
  • crisdB
    crisdB Posts: 49
    Options
    You should be very proud!! You're doing such a great job!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!