Something that made you smile

Options
cng1117
cng1117 Posts: 225 Member
I was cooking lunch and my little doggie walked in, lifted his nose, closed his eyes, and started sniffing like "Ahh...smells good." It was cute and made me laugh, (and earned him some "accidentally" dropped bits of meat from the pot.) So, it got me wondering, what's something that has made you smile or laugh today that was non-scale/body related?

Replies

• Sasha_Bear
    Sasha_Bear Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    All my family in Alabama have been spared from the recent tornadoes.
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    "If God is watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining."
  • allison7922
    allison7922 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Someone at work FINALLY noticed my weight loss :D
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Was just handed my schedule for the next 2 weeks and my graduation date is on there...whoop whoop...
  • eyt2003
    eyt2003 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Playing Canasta with my work buddies at lunch. I talked plenty of trash and still lost....LOL
  • karilynn27
    karilynn27 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I was getting ready for work this morning, putting on my high heels, while sitting on our bed and my fiance sat next to me and looked me dead in the face and said, "You are so pretty you know that?" And ran his fingers through my hair. That meant so much to me.
  • ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    This was yesterday, but I'm still laughing about it today.

Yesterday I woke up and did my usual pee and change to work out in the morning. The shower curtain was open and I noticed a HUGE dead roach in there. I decided to leave it for my husband to get...I don't do roaches. So I went about my workout and my husband showered in the meantime. Then I got in to shower. Apparently hubby didn't remove the monster roach, just washed it down the drain. And apparently it was NOT dead because as I was almost done showering, I see this monster come racing out of the drain headed straight towards me. I freaked out and got a cup to try to wash it down even though he was still alive. The damn thing would not go down, he was clinging to the sides of the drain every time he got near it. I guess my dog (a little 5 lb rat terrier) heard all the commotion, because she comes bounding up onto the side of the tub like "let me at 'em mom!" and stands there barking and trying to jump in while I'm still flipping out trying to wash this humongous roach down the drain. THEN...I guess my 3 y/o son also heard the commotion, because he comes in to ask me what's wrong and freaks when he sees the roach. So there's all 3 of us freaking out. I yell at him to go get his daddy, so he runs off while me and puppy are up on the side of the tub. Hubby comes in to save the day, grabs the roach (alive...omg idk how he does this!) and takes off with it to who knows where. It was so traumatizing yesterday...but today, super funny to think about all 3 of us in there freaking out about this bug. I think I now have a fear of drains though. lol
  • AmberMagdalena
    AmberMagdalena Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I was picturing smashing my car through my office on my way out to lunch today. It made me LOL
  • ChunTingO
    ChunTingO Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    my bestfriend texting me from Hawaii!!!! i miss her :sad:
    my other bestie texting me how much her fingers hurt from having a set of nails:yawn:
    put on and now she cant type on her key board !lol:laugh:
  • DEE4560
    DEE4560 Posts: 139
    Options
    One of my co-workers brought their dog to work today. I said I think I will bring my pet cow in tomorrow. : )
  • cng1117
    cng1117 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    All my family in Alabama have been spared from the recent tornadoes.

That IS something to be thankful for! :flowerforyou: Was watching it on the weather channel, terrible terrible situation...
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    My husband... I miss him :ohwell:

and the customer who sent 2 units in to be repaired, and a different zip code on each paperwork :laugh: