Whose watching tomorrow?

Options
amymeenieminymo
amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
I haven't seen a post on this yet, so forgive me if there is,

but who is watching the Royal Wedding tomorrow? I am I am! I'm very excited....I remember getting up at 4am, it was still dark out, to watch Princess Di's wedding with my mom (my mom is gone now, so it's a very fond memory). I was only 2 years old but I remember it (most of it) like it was yesterday. I think I fell in love with weddings from that day on....I can't wait to see the bride and her dress. I just wish I had a little girl to watch it with. I do have to work tomorrow, but it starts around 6am Michigan time so I should be able to see most or all of the actual ceremony before I have to leave for work.

PS, If watching the wedding isn't your cup of tea, please don't crap all over this post. Thanks!

Replies

• khrys1
    khrys1 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I'm going to tape it, then watch it next Friday- having some girls over and we're going to have cake to "help them celebrate!"
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    ME ME ME

lol I am very excited and going to a party with a lot of others to celebrate
  • cassiex10
    cassiex10 Posts: 40
    Options
    i feel like i'm the only one who doesn't care lol enjoy watching though! :)
  • allison7922
    allison7922 Posts: 276 Member
    Options

Nope, you are not the only one!!
  • jdg1mfp
    jdg1mfp Posts: 103
    Options

Nope, you are not the only one!!

Trust me you are not the only one, and it better not pre-empt any of my TV shows
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    I always loved Princess Diana!!!
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    I got an invitation to the Royal wedding... Bob and Julia Royal of Parkville MO. will make such a cute couple. ;-)
  • soccerjewel47
    Options
    Although I feel that weddings that has this much attention and people dont give the couple the privacy they deserve and need to make the marriage work, Thus it usually end in divorce....Ex. Princess Di and Charles and Prince Andrew and Fergie...however I will most likely watch it....
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    Meeeee!
  • CuteAndCurvy83
    CuteAndCurvy83 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    I probably will not be watching,as I prefer sleeping well past noon,however I can't wait to see the dress!!
  • tamanella
    tamanella Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Oh I can't WAIT!!! I'm so excited! I too have very fond memories with my grandmother and we had a little party, I was 10 years old, such a fond memory for me!!
  • mindy14456
    mindy14456 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I am!! Even took the day off, and some BFF's are coming over so we can watch the festivities together!
  • eeeekie
    eeeekie Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    This is my plan for today...

Today/Tonights Plan: Exercise, Clean, Shower, Go to school, Come home from school (1030pm), eat, quick nap, wake up, watch Royal Wedding Live at 4am, go to sleep (hopefully before 8am), wake up and be ZOMBIE E all day long. OMG I'mma be tired on Friday Day!

I'm fitting it in and refuse to watch it recorded lol. It's the only way I can feel like I'm there if I watch it live. I'm sad I won't be there. My mom is taking tomorrow off also...she stayed up all night when Diana & Charles married so this will be the 2nd Royal Wedding for her.

I'm tired of all the coverage on TV but I'm excited for the actual event.
  • wenders123
    wenders123 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I guess we will be here in the UK. It seems like we have 24 hour coverage at the mo. It's completely taken over - there are people who have been camping outside of the Abbey for 2 days now. But can't wait to see her dress, and also what all the guests are wearing. And when they come out onto the balcony ........
  • mkcalvert
    mkcalvert Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Anyone know what channel on DishNetwork??
  • bmontgomery87
    bmontgomery87 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    probably not watching.
    the only thing I'm worried about coming from england is premier league matches :)
  • debbieemmett
    Options
    well i for one will be watching as im from the uk,, and those who are not interested are just a minority. i was in london a couple of days ago to see all the prep work, and i saw and heard many americans, australians, chinese,and many different nationalities who are interested. im lucky enough to be getting a public bank holiday all thanks to will and kate.. i think they are a lovely couple, and i wish them a long and happy marriage..i also hope the press dont hound kate like they did to diana, who certainly did not deserve to die the way she did...westminster abbey is where dianas funeral was held, so there will be many people who do care thinking of william on his special day...nobody deserves to walk behind their mums coffin at such a young age, he deserves to be happy, and one day he will be englands king....god bless william and kate on their wedding day.....for those who are interested, enjoy the day, cos i know i will, as theres too many bad things happening in this world, so be happy for them... :smile:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I'm not watching it. Congratulations to them and all that but I'll just be glad when they're married and it's all over with.
  • Enchantica
    Enchantica Posts: 117
    Options
    I'm not even a little bit interested - I'm going to be going into town to have another tattoo done instead.
  • amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    I am!! Even took the day off, and some BFF's are coming over so we can watch the festivities together!

I wish I could take the day off...my mother-in-law is and invited me to come over in my jammies and have a yummy breakfast and watch it with her. That sounds so tempting...I'm thinking about going over tonight, spending the night and just watching it till I have to go to work....hmmm, decisions.