Frustration

Options
Hey everyone! I just need some comfort, advice, or something! I have been working out at least 3 days a week for the past 2 months...I was losing inches (yay) but not weight (which I was fine with), then I got to a stand still and got angry so I stopped for like 2 weeks. Now I'm back on track for about 2 weeks now and I'm eating under what my calorie goal is and working out 4 days a week. Why oh why is it so hard for me to lose weight?!? I don't want rapid result like dropping 5 pounds immediately but I do expect 1 or 2 pounds dropped. I don't understand...I'm weighing in again this Saturday to see how I'm doing. If you have any suggestions or have questions add me or put it on here. I have engagement pics coming up in like 3-4 weeks and I would love to lose at least 5 pounds. I have my fiancee supporting me all the way but sometimes it's just not enough. HELP!

Replies

• Onesnap
    Onesnap Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
  • princessme32287
    Options
    congratulations on your engagement! Sometimes its not the calories but what you are eating. If you are eating under your calories that maybe the problem... They say to eat 6 small meals a day. Your body may go into starvation mode which can actually make you gain too. Take a look at what you are eating and see if you are getting the number of calories by having a huge meal somewhere. Good Luck!
  • Je21mp3
    Je21mp3 Posts: 17
    Options
    Thanks for the post Fuzzy! It helps...my fiancee told me that I didn't have to eat back the exercise calories...and that I would probably lose faster that way. I don't know I'm still confused! Oh and I forgot to say that I work at taco bell...like that helps! I'm pretty good and not gorging or eating anything. Maybe a chip or potato here and there or like on Sundays I may eat like a taco and taquito or something that I know doesn't have a lot of calories. I just feel so defeated and I know I probably would lose weight pretty fast if I didn't work there but I'm a finalist for the scholarship so I have to stay.